No announcement yet.

What and where from?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the one I meant - the T*sco car park is behind Netto. I've passed the shop a few times and wondered if they sell chicken stuff. Online is expensive for heavy stuff though - I wouldn't want to get a lot in - it goes out of date fairly fast - about 4 or 5 months I think.
    Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Originally posted by Bephlam View Post
      I don't have a weed in my garden...thanks to my girls!!

I have even considered loaning them out to neighbours at a small fixed price, to clear their weeds!
      Do you have anything in your garden though,surely they'll eat almost anything.I have invested a lot in different plants and I don't really want them to be hen food!
      Gardening forever- housework whenever

Comment

Council said OK
        Urban Escape Blog

Comment

Yeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!
          Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Nice one PD... welcome to the world of worrying your head off all for the sake of some cute little girl's who are going to make you proud.

Now you can for deffo start thinking what type you gonna get! lol

Comment

Brilliant news! Get that email off now and get them ordered! You'll never be bored again!

Comment

Don't put it off PD, it's only when you've got your chickens that you start to wonder why you haven't kept them for years... and wishing that you had.
                Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

I'm going to build the run and house first before I order. I want to make sure I have everything set before they arrive

I have replied to them to say I'll be putting an order in shortly
                  Urban Escape Blog

Comment

Perhaps when you get your girls delivered, the guy will be kind enough to deliver a bag of food with them? Saves you one walk with a 20kg bag....

Congrats on the good news
                    Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Flummery View Post
                      Is that the BATA place near the T*sco car park? We are actually nearer to the PJ Pets place in Hull but occasionally go into Beverley so it would be useful to know.

Just been there today. It's 7.85 a bag
                      Urban Escape Blog

Comment

That's not too bad, better than paying a full tenner for it!

Are you getting excited yet pd? I know I was when i decided to get mine.
                        From thinking of getting them to actually having them home was only 2 weeks! lmao
                        My hubby was cursing me when I was making him run all over to get the bits for them. But he showed he's softer side today when we went to collect 4 girl's for a friend of our's who is just starting out, and let the girl's ride up front of the van instead of in the crew cab (rear seating of the van).

Not to mention he didn't even think of shouting at them when they all ran towards him this morning, and "Asbo" decided she would try and hop onto the 4ft fence we have (seperating them from the dog's), just to greet him but instead jumped straight onto he's gooseberry bush (first one we haven't killed yet).

Good day today, but extremely tired after all the travelling!

Comment

Originally posted by pdblake View Post
                          Just been there today. It's 7.85 a bag
                          Not far off what we're paying - better than the haulage price from t'internet though eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Flummery View Post
                            Not far off what we're paying - better than the haulage price from t'internet though eh?

Yeah, adn I didn't quite break my neck getting it home
                            Urban Escape Blog

Comment

Just thought I'd let you all know I've just taken delivery of four POL hens

Oddly enough I found them through the place where I got the feed from

Thanks for all the help.

They've been put to bed for the night but I'll try to get some photos tomorrow.
                              Urban Escape Blog

Comment

Oh well done! What type, how many - pics?

Edit - just checked you blog! Love the names. I think of it as rescuing them BEFORE the cages rather than after.
                                Last edited by Flummery; 05-05-2009, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X