Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Information on here may have saved a life!!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's one thing knowing what to do - you had the nouse to go ahead and do it - well done!
    Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Wow! That was very brave! As Flum said we all know what might happen as we've read all the books but when it comes to sorting these probs out that's another matter. I hope I'd be as brave as you and shove on the gloves ! You're an inspiration and we'd all like you as our best mate( shame you're so far away )
      Gardening forever- housework whenever

Comment

I dont think it was brave really, its just that I had read something on here and it seemed it may be the same thing so I asked if he wanted me to look at it, and he said yes as he had lost 2 other hens the same way. To be honest I am surprised that I even remembered what had been said on here.

As for using latex gloves no problem there as I keep bees on the next plot and use latex gloves when I go into the hives so I have a plentiful supply.

I would love to have hens myself but I cant warrant the cost of keeping them for the return in eggs that I would get, and yes I know how different the taste is fro m shop eggs.

The main reason I started this thread is because I hope this will help others to recognise the problem and help their hens if they have the same problem, because as I have found out they can survive if you do something about it and it doesnt have to invlove expensive vets bills.
        Last edited by crichmond; 26-05-2009, 10:44 PM.

Beware Greeks bearing gifts, or have you already got a wooden horse?... hehe.

Comment

Still it was very discusting and you managed to save a hens life
          If at first you don't succeed ask dad to help you

Comment

aaww bless u I bet she appreciated your help x

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X