Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Information on here may have saved a life!!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well she looks a lot better today and apparently she was first out this morning.

Beware Greeks bearing gifts, or have you already got a wooden horse?... hehe.

Comment

Good man,crichmond

Geo..

Comment

Result! We should all be lucky enough to have a lottie neighbour like you.
        Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Well done that man!!!..I hope your neighbour pass you a few eggs as a thankyou!!!!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Well its good news the hen has fully recovered and is now laying properly again.
            Just for the record here is what she looked like when I first told him something was wrong.

Comment

Eeeeeeeew! You were an extremely brave chap.

Comment

Oh crikey, that looks uncomfortable to say the least! Well done you!
                SuzyB
                www.mind-spillage.blogspot.com

Comment

Poor Chook!

That looks horrendous, poor chookie must have been in agony.

You were incredible to pull that off with such brilliant results. It looks danged scary to me. What a life-saver you are and so brave too!

Jules
                  Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

wow, that looks sore, but a big well done to you for managing to help

Comment

Well done you.

Comment

Good on you Crichmond!...as you're a bit far to pass a beer,I'll have another on your behalf!
                        That's the kind of gesture/spirit that makes lottie so perfect!
                        the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
                          Good on you Crichmond!...as you're a bit far to pass a beer,I'll have another on your behalf!
                          That's the kind of gesture/spirit that makes lottie so perfect!

Damn, guess I will have to buy my own then, I will have to put up with the good feeling from helping instead of the good feeling from drinking... nah I will make do with both seeing as I have some wine handy.

Comment

Wow! That is one big red swollen bum!

Good of you to post pics so we know what to look out for! Well done you for knowing what to do and giving it a go!

Comment

Originally posted by crichmond View Post
                              Damn, guess I will have to buy my own then, I will have to put up with the good feeling from helping instead of the good feeling from drinking... nah I will make do with both seeing as I have some wine handy.
                              I'd have prefferred wine...funds a little low & had to go with what makes the Chappie happy!!!
                              Enjoy that feel good feeling for a while...was honestly such a great gesture!
                              the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Aww..look at the expression in her face...she looks thoroughly miserable.
                                Well done again!!
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X