Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• collected a 10 week old Partridge Cochin Cockerel yesterday and a Buff Cohin Hen so 1168+2 =

My Blog
    http://blog.goodlifepress.co.uk/mikerutland

Comment

• Have your coops got elastic walls Bramble?
      My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

• 1170 minus Mrs Cuckoo = 1169.

She just seemed to give up and we couldn't watch her suffer
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• 1169 + 11 new girls = 1180

Comment

• Minus Dropsy our biggest, friendliest, most beautiful ex-batt who sadly died this morning, very much a big shock and CB doesn't know yet as she was at a friend's last night, she will be devastated

Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

• (((Hugs))) Hayley.

I lost the first of my ex-Batts yesterday (haven't posted as it's so soon after Mrs. Cuckoo). She looked a little peaky the day before, but I picked her up and could find nothing wrong. I didn't worry unduly, as it seems to be common with them, however I found her dead yesterday morning. That's me down to 22.

...and the total down to 1178
              Last edited by Glutton4...; 08-08-2009, 09:35 PM.
              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• I have 19 and 11 copper marans hatched out today so that means the total is 1208
                peace of mind ... work the land ... connect with nature ... simple

Comment

• Gawd G4 we all seem to be having a bad run at the moment {{{{{hugs back}}}}}}
                  Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

• 1208 - 1 lost an ex-batt over night. at least she had 6 months of frantic worm scratching.

=1207

collected a maran cockerel in exchange for a lavender pekin cockerel therefore the total stands at

My Blog
                    http://blog.goodlifepress.co.uk/mikerutland

Comment

• add my four, so makes 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by tlck9 View Post
                        add my four, so makes 2011
                        Errrrr... 1211 in fact.......
                        Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hilary B View Post
                          Errrrr... 1211 in fact.......
                          Oh dear, I am so having a bad day.... 1211 it is

doh....I am now going to crawl under my stone from where I fell out of this morning and come back on a better day.....snotty couriers, redmites, bags of infected food, a poorly dog, please no more today.....

Comment

• Minus 1
                            Bye bye Tilly

Comment

• add my 30 newly hatched chicks and that takes us to 1240!
                              "In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous." - Aristotle (B.C. 384–322)

Comment

• Well, Coco is currently keeping Gytha, Esme and the other Maran girlies company in the chicken house known as Lancre, Elvis has two Gold-Tops in his Graceland, which leaves the Rhodies running around Ankh Morpork all alone without a beau, so this weekend sees the arrival of Sir Samuel the Rhodie cockerel to keep them in order. So soon to be 1241.
                                Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X