Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi peachdixiethe! 2361 minus one of those chicks, it never grew(such is life) found it dead being ripped up by its siblings. nice. 2360

Comment

• ! Speckledy, 1 Marans X type of hybrid, and 2 new 16-week pullets, a Silver Star (RIR X RIW) and an Isa Brown (the sort that usually finish up in battery farms.)

2360 + 4 =2364

Comment

• 2364 + 2=2366

We have a White Star and a Blacktail (used to have 5 until an encounter with Mr Fox )

Comment

• down to 2365 - one of my old laydeez died peacefully yesterday She did have a good 2 years of freedom though
          My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

• 2365 + 4 featherless barn hens = 2369

Comment

• 2369+3+ 2372
              i just got my first 3 ladies yesterday.

Comment

• 2371 after one of my Croad Langshan boys threatened me just once too often! He's ready for the freezer now - all 7lbs 11oz of him

Plus 4 chicks 1 Jersey Giant cross (with either an ex-batt, Bluebelle, or one of the other crosses) and 3 Croad Langshans (thanks to Corinthian and Clarissa and Coriander) so the total is now 2375
                My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

• tee hee, it doesn't really count but I've seen some mighty big embryos squirming in their shells this week - at least 6 (due next Sunday)

Comment

Mavis one of our very first chooks died in her sleep Thursday night. I think it was old age as there were no other signs of anything wring, she just stopped eating and drinking the day before she was 3 years old.

but we have 6 eggs in the incubator (although when I candled last night one didnt appear to have a air sack at day 13 )
                    Little ol' me

Has just bagged a Lottie!
                    Oh and the chickens are taking over my garden!
                    FIL and MIL - http://vegblogs.co.uk/chubbly/

Comment

• 2374 + 3 teeny Amrocks (2 boys and a girl apparently, tho' they jus look like balls of black and yellow fluff to me) = 2377. Fingers crossed its their first night outside tonight so I hope Penny Pekin is warm and fluffy enough for them.
                      JM

Comment

• 2377 -1 barn hen pts 5 days after rescue = 2376
                        2376 - my lovely Amber pts with ?tumours =2375
                        2375 + 4Cream legbar chicks + 3 Barnevelder chicks + 1 Hamburg chick =2383

Comment

• 2383 + 4 = 2387 (fingers crossed.) Went out to check Miss Buffy Rose as she's bin terrible quiet all day to find her spread out like a big feather cushion over three teeny mixed Wyandottes and one lemon yellow silkie bantam chick. She's got 2/3 more to go, and 3 in the 'bator to add - lets hope it works out nicely or I'll have to turn to hard spirits under the strain.

Comment

• 2387 + 6 = 2393

My 6 light sussex all hatched yesterday
                            Little ol' me

Has just bagged a Lottie!
                            Oh and the chickens are taking over my garden!
                            FIL and MIL - http://vegblogs.co.uk/chubbly/

Comment

• +1 = 2394 - One more tiny silkie, lemon yellow.

Comment

• -1 = 2393 = minus Hilda, after a dog attack.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X