Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2315 - picked up another Red Pekin Cockerel as well!!!

Can't count the two Crollwitzer Hen Turkeys i picked up in this list, but i might photograph them for you anyways!

have to be tomorrow now as its getting very dark here!
    My Blog
    http://blog.goodlifepress.co.uk/mikerutland

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
      Where?
      Well I did send one a few days ago, but maybe it didn't 'go' and I hadn't noticed. I'll try again!

PS, well it isn't in my 'sent messages' so must have refused to go!
      Last edited by Hilary B; 17-01-2011, 01:13 PM. Reason: PS
      Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

• Piccies as promised

firstly is the blue tailed buff pekin cockerel and a red pekin hen
        second is our lemon cuckoo pekin
        third is a gold partridge pekin hen to go with the new cockerel
        fourth is a red pekin cockerel and a white pekin cockerel
        fifth is a blue splash pekin cockerel, a silver partridge pekin and a gold partridge pekin cockerel.
        Attached Files
        My Blog

Comment

• Aaaaawwwww - looooovely Chookies - thanks for posting. Loving the Gold Partridge Hen!
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Just going to say the same Glutton. The gold partridge is particularly gorgeous!
            Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

• wherever we had got to plus, at long last, after years of dreaming, 3 more. Three super chatty old ladies have come to live with me as their previous mum couldn't take them when she moved house. I just wanted to share my good news with people who would understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by webby23 View Post
                wherever we had got to plus, at long last, after years of dreaming, 3 more. Three super chatty old ladies have come to live with me as their previous mum couldn't take them when she moved house. I just wanted to share my good news with people who would understand.
                2315 plus your three makes 2318!

Congrats by the way!

Comment

• Thanks G4, people at work think I'm potty when I tell them I can't wait to get home to chat to the hens, but I reckon anyone who thinks chucks are boring can't have watched them long enough.

Comment

• Yup - even my Husband has been known to sit on my Chook stool with Hens on his lap! Without any encouragement from me. Bless!

Comment

• Congrats webby, on your new birds! ;-)

Comment

• Down to 2317. Another of my Batties passed away yesterday. She was rescued last Christmas, so had had a good year of freedom.
                        Last edited by Glutton4...; 22-01-2011, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• 2317 minus stumpy my daughter's fantastic light sussex hen - bred ourselves and had such strong, striking plumage. she had infected bumblefoot. 2316

Comment

• You have my sympathies, Petal. I have two LS patterned Hens from my hatch - they're beautiful!

Comment

• well i know its not a chicken, but we were asked to rehome a beautiful pig in the middle of the week. she is a welsh x berkshire (we think) and she appears to be "in pig" so we expect the pitter patter of little trotters soon.

The owners cant keep her due to a major upheaval in their lives so she has come to be with us here - (see, dont just rehome chooks!!) she loves a scratch and almost passes out with pleasure when you rub her tummy!

I know that although she does not have feathers, owing to the fact that she has nicked half a bag of layers pellets - does this make her an "honourary" chook??
                              Attached Files
                              My Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Bramble-Poultry View Post
                                well i know its not a chicken, but we were asked to rehome a beautiful pig in the middle of the week. she is a welsh x berkshire (we think) and she appears to be "in pig" so we expect the pitter patter of little trotters soon.

The owners cant keep her due to a major upheaval in their lives so she has come to be with us here - (see, dont just rehome chooks!!) she loves a scratch and almost passes out with pleasure when you rub her tummy!

I know that although she does not have feathers, owing to the fact that she has nicked half a bag of layers pellets - does this make her an "honourary" chook??
                                Dear goodness I better not let Madmax see this - he is desperate to have a pig!
                                Happy Gardening,
                                Shirley

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X