This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a shame Maureen

I need to update my number - since the 4 I posted a while ago of those one died (RIP Bluebell) but since then Ive added:-

Missy the Speckledy
    Lily the Blackrock
    Spring the Cream Legbar
    Summer the Welsummer (how original)
    Winter the Light Sussex
    Cherry the Skyline
    Popcorn & Nugget my two sablepoot chicks

so new total 2136
    SuzyB
    www.mind-spillage.blogspot.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
      I hope all you eBay egg buyers go back and leave extra feedback to say they weren't what you ordered! That's the only way to stop them conning other people.

Mine are all mixed, but they were advertised as such.
      G4 - I certainly will leave accurate feedback! I'm going to ask for a refund actually. I paid for 6 cuckoo d'uccle bantams and none of them are! I've two mottled, a lavender and two mille fleur (not so sure on the last..)..in addition, two chicks are very small, and one died in the shell, so not good so far!
      Its quite annoying actually. I suppose its technically fraud.....anyway, on a happier note - here's the tiniest arrival!
      Last edited by jessmorris; 09-08-2010, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• Plus Twinkle Toes, the only one of 4 Ebay eggs that hatched on Sunday. She (I hope) has hardly seen because of her fierce protective "mother".
        Attached Files

Comment

• 2137 I make it now.

Comment

• I did actually WASH my hands before I took the chick pic! Hard to believe!

Comment

• From Pattie in Northern Ireland

I have 7 hybrids + 1 Rodie + 4 Bantams + 2 Roosters
              I make that I think 2151 at the moment My Pekin Bantam is sitting on 2 eggs due to hatch this weekend and another unidentified Bantam is sitting on 5 not due to hatch until end of August

Best wishes to everyone
              Pattie

Comment

• 2151 plus 3 little brown hens evicted by environmental health officer and rehomed with me!
                = 2154

Comment

• By the way...can anyone just quickly tell me how to insert little pics (thumbnails?). To get my pics in I use 'Go Advanced' and then the icon on the toolbar that has a label 'insert image' or 'insert picture' . I then copy and paste the HTTP string from the pic in my album. I don't know why it comes out so big on the page................
                  cheers,
                  JM

Comment

• Plus 3 orpingtons, 4 days old, which we got as replacement for 2 hatched chicks that died (I didn't add them to the list as not sure how they would be) = 2157

Comment

• ..minus poor lil' Gulliver, hatched very small and lasted just 8 days, found dead in bed this morning = 2156. Plus and minus one silver partridge dutch bantam, finally hatched (on day 23) and died last night = 2156. Not a good morning this morning, spent disposing of tiny corpses.

Comment

• 3 Warren hens Flo, Dot and Maggie that makes 2159

Comment

• -1 Marge died this morning. 2158

Comment

• 2158 plus 3 light sussex, 1 orpington/crested legbar, 3 buff orp bluebelle cross, 7 pekins, 2 silkie/pekin cross, 1 pekin cockerel and 22 newly hatched chicks!(polish,welsommer,bluebellexorpington, silkie, buff orpington, salmon faverolle...)
                            total = 2197?

Comment

• 2197 + ten babies, hatched yesterday = 2207
                              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• 2207+5 hatched last week
                                (gave them a few days before adding in case it was unlucky!)

= 2212

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X