This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2135+2 =2137

A black frizzle (10 weeks old) and a lavander perkin (14 weeks old) to raise to be broodies (hopefully - although one of the ex batts has decided she wants babies...)

Comment

• 2137 + my six-although one counted last year (+another but she became dinner)=2142.

Comment

• 2142 minus rhode island cockerel, orpington cross and light sussex sold today = 2139

Comment

• Minus another even lovelier lemon pooter roo, to be a proper strutting cockerel in a huge harem of mille fleurs, silkies and polands = 2138

Comment

• can i add 3 that I am planning or dont they count yet?

Aunt Sally

Comment

• 2137 lost my scarlet

Comment

• 2137 plus one very wobbly mottled pekin chick with fluffy yellow legs = 2138.

Comment

• Originally posted by auntsally View Post
                  can i add 3 that I am planning or dont they count yet?
                  Don't count your chickens before .............................. It's more eggsiting to add them when you've actually got them
                  My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

• Originally posted by auntsally View Post
                    can i add 3 that I am planning or dont they count yet?
                    Originally posted by MaureenHall View Post
                    Don't count your chickens before .............................. It's more eggsiting to add them when you've actually got them
                    Agreeing with Maureen... I would of loved to have counted my 23 eggs that were planned, but I can't even add a single one at this present time - as I'm waiting for the poor lonely soul to pop out.

Comment

• 2138 less one of ours that 'fell of the perch' while we were away

Happy Gardening,
                      Shirley

Comment

• 2137 minus 4 pekins sold = 2133

Comment

• 2133 + 5 (3no I've no idea what breed they are + 1 Black Sussex + 1 Amber)

Comment

• 2138 minus 2 little pekins and 2 buff orpington cross growers(sold) = 2134

Comment

• Down to 2133 - Mrs Parker died today She was such a quiet gentle "lady", and when I first got her last year, she used to stand at the fence where she could see Basil and flirt outrageously with him Gone to chooky heaven now where there's lots of her friends and lots of treats all day long
                              My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

• RIP Mrs Parker Enjoy all the worms in chooky heaven!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X