Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Kirsty!!!!!! That's awful, I'm so sorry to hear that, and I really do know just how horrible you must be feeling. Great big hugs hun {{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}
    My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

• 1372 I've got a very lonely Jersey Giant chick that hatched on Thursday. Nothing else seems to be happening to the other 5 eggs, but I'll hang on until Sunday night before discarding them

Comment

• Time for an update! minus 1 - don't ask!, +3 (should have been 4 but one commited suicide!) (all marans so far...) -one that never made it home! -another Orp roo gone home, + 2 Brahmas,2 wyandottes and a marans (about 12 weeks), plus the babies...
        1 wyandotte, 1 silkie (ahem!), 5 marans, 1 dorking cross probablyorpington, and 5 brahmas... total +18 so....

Comment

• Now it's 1386

Sadly, my little Jersey Giant chick didn't make it and I've just sold Rowan and 2 laydeez. They've gone to a lovely new free range home near Stoke. Rowan will think all his Christmasses have come at once with all the new girls he'll have to "play" with

Comment

• hugs to all who've lost chicks and girls
            Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

• Maureen,

Sorry to hear about your JG chick.

I hope you won't miss Rowan too much. He sounds like a right character
              If a thing's worth doing, it's worth doing to excess

Comment

2 bullies down grand short leg weights of 648g and 602g
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Bye bye Basil

Basil went this morning, so I've no crowing cockerels left now. Got plenty of eggs in the incubator though, and some of the babies with Precious could quite easily be boys

Comment

• Originally posted by MaureenHall View Post

Basil went this morning, so I've no crowing cockerels left now. Got plenty of eggs in the incubator though, and some of the babies with Precious could quite easily be boys
                    When you say "gone" do you mean gone away to a new home or just a short distance to the freezer?
                    Bye bye Basil.

Comment

• Just hope my youngest daughter never finds out, but I've now got a 5lb+ chicken in the freezer

Comment

• Originally posted by MaureenHall View Post
                        Just hope my youngest daughter never finds out, but I've now got a 5lb+ chicken in the freezer
                        Best not invite her for Sunday lunch just now then!

Comment

• 1383 minus snowdrop and galadriel = 1381 yet got 6 little chicks hatched(so far) 2 light sussex (milky way and merry), 1 buff orpington,( no name yet) 1 friesian,(pippin) 1 exquechor leghorn(Fred fred burger) and 1 of our own light sussex black rock cross(cuckoo) - a real cheeky little devil it is.

+ 1381 plus 6

Last edited by petal; 10-10-2009, 02:15 PM.

Comment

• We have 2 boys and 7 girls = 9

1387 + 9 = 1396 so almost back to that nice round 1400 !

Comment

• Originally posted by Suechooks View Post
                              Best not invite her for Sunday lunch just now then!
                              Nahhhhhhhhh she's vegetarian Won't eat anything that has a face (or had a name!!)

Comment

• 1396 + 8 = 1404

Chris The Cockerel will be going soon though :-(

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X