X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry to hear about Tiny

1371 +4 Chicks = 1375
    Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

• well i cant remember if we added the ducks ... but if we did, ones now in my belly ... and 3 girls have gone to DDL .. though i spose that doesnt make any less really lol once ddl adds em back again .... so 1372 or 1371 if we counted the ducks lol

Comment

• but now DDL can add them in herself!
        Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

• Lynda the duckies weren't allowed to be in the grand total

I hate to have to report that my two JRXSpringer Spaniels and their mummy murdered my lovely Sweet Clarry Cluck

My fault, of course, I didn't close the gate properly and failed to protect my ladies from the dangerous bros and mum

So, 1371
          If a thing's worth doing, it's worth doing to excess

Comment

• Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
            well i cant remember if we added the ducks ... but if we did, ones now in my belly ... and 3 girls have gone to DDL .. though i spose that doesnt make any less really lol once ddl adds em back again .... so 1372 or 1371 if we counted the ducks lol
            A very proud DDL adds on 3 lovely young ladies
            That takes the total to: 1374
            Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

• Originally posted by Eco-Chic View Post
              I hate to have to report that my two JRXSpringer Spaniels and their mummy murdered my lovely Sweet Clarry Cluck ...
              Oh that's so sad. I haven't read this thread for a week or so, so only I'm only just catching up with everyone.

Losing Chooks is sad but when it's your own Dogs it must be doubly difficult to deal with. My (now ancient) Golden Retriever, would catch and eat absolutely anything when younger. A couple of years ago, he walked down my Parent's garden and 'despatched' all the Ducklings that were following their mum on their daily 'walkabout' my Mum wasn't too impressed to say the least
              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Me again..
                6 cream legbar (which i intended to buy) and 2 brahma x (which i didnt)
                1374+8=1382
                Anyone who says nothing is impossible has never tried slamming a revolving door

Comment

• Thank you Glutton4.

I was furious with myself and very upset with the dogs. They picked up on my mood, naturally, and were empathetic, but confused. I have been very busy with the water spray bottle and now "go in" and the spray bottle pointed at them is enough to make them retire to the kitchen while I go in and out of the back garden if the chooks are weeding. It took a few days for the other chooks to settle down but they seem content now.
                  If a thing's worth doing, it's worth doing to excess

Comment

• Newbie adding 7 chucks - 1389...
                    When all the world is moving too fast, sit in the garden and watch it whizz past... The good life..

Comment

• i have 2 chooks!

i have 2 chooks so 14 + 2 = 16 chooks

Comment

• I've lost a lady overnight,

so thats Smoggy bringing it up to 1389, angelat bumping by two up to 1401

minus my deceased girl, a round 1400
                        Kirsty b xx

Comment

• Originally posted by kirsty b View Post
                          I've lost a lady overnight,

so thats Smoggy bringing it up to 1389, angelat bumping by two up to 1401

minus my deceased girl, a round 1400
                          Kirsty, 1389 + 2 is 1391, sorry to hear about your overnight loss xxxxx

Think the total is 1390 now
                          My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

• Sorry Kirsty!{{{x}}}
                            the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

• MAureen, never was that good with numbers, but now, thanks to Mr Fox I now have to remove another 19

Kirsty b xx

Comment

• Oh Kirsty, what a blow! I used to think foxes were cute. I saw one last night in the grounds of a large school in Hull (where our choir meets) and I felt very ambivalent!
                                Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X