young green fingers

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12, 13 in december and my name is splet aidan
    Last edited by flowerpower3; 04-06-2012, 05:26 PM.

Comment

12 and 13 in december

Comment

Hi Aidan. Looks like a lovely place where you live. Do you like it or do you think it's boring?

Welcome to the vine. Growing things can be a life long hobby so have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by flowerpower3 View Post
          oops sorry

Comment

12 13 in dec

Comment

i know and yes i like it

Comment

Originally posted by flowerpower3 View Post
                You tell 'im son..............I like this kid already.
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

:-) gorillas r me fav animals too me and my best friend raised £250 for mountain gorillas

Comment

Good on you fp, you're my kind o' guy.........my dream is to see them in the wild.
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Where have I heard this before? FP3 and BigMallly - you are kindred spirits
                      You follow Big M's example, Aidan and you won't go wrong!

Comment

same although i did go to go4ape in london about a year ago 4 my birthday

Comment

I hope you enjoyed it, I have never seen one in real life & can't bring myself to going to a zoo.

Comment

i know a good zoo where they have a huge island in middle of a lake where there is nout man made and they just leave the gorillas to get on with it because they can't swim off u can get a boat round the outside of the island

Comment

That sounds great, so the Gorillas are stuck on the island?

Comment

yep but it is huge and there are only a small family so they have plantly of room

sos about my spelling i have probs with my writing and spell

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X