Will parsnips still be ok?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lainey lou View Post
    Dug the last of mine up this avo. They look ok!
    Will report back when I have eaten some!
    Just to confirm, they tasted loverly!
    Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

Been pulling pasnips and eating them weekly for months now. And will carry on doing so. There a good size but not as good as yrs prozac, well done

Comment

Wow - that is impressive Prozac. My parsnips have been my my pride and joy especially as the old die hard opposite me admitted he has never been able to grow them.

Spicy parsnip soup is fantastic on a winters day

Comment

Originally posted by BB48 View Post
          Wow - that is impressive Prozac. My parsnips have been my my pride and joy especially as the old die hard opposite me admitted he has never been able to grow them.

Spicy parsnip soup is fantastic on a winters day
          I'll send you a couple of mine so you can really annoy your green-eyed neighbour
          The strain I grew that produced those whoppers was Gladiator. TBH they're too big.
          I've planted a bed of, hopefully smaller, 'Panache' parsnips for 2009.
          I'm currently lunching on a bowl of Curried Parsnip soup.... it's easy to make and really tasty so will become a favourite I think.

I also have most of the making for some Parsnip Wine.... just after wine yeast ...... so I think I'll manage to use them up before they grow too much top....

Comment

Pulled mine up yesterday - weren't bad in the main. Made soup last night, batched and frozen.
            A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

You had time to make soup????? That lad Hayden needs to get his act together, you're not supposed to have time to do relaxing things!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X