No announcement yet.

Chain Advice needed please.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't forget the sticky tape and elastic bands VC - absolute essentials for anyone without the 'build it yourself using strange thingies' gene.
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Paperclips and coat hangers are also part of my tool kit.
      I'll let you into a little secret, Lumpy if you promise not to tell a soul. Don't want everyone saying its their idea
      A wooden trouser hanger (the sort with the bar below - not drinks bar!) is great for opening and closing top opening windows that you just can't reach except on tippytoes.
      Hook it over the window opener and a quick flick of the wrist and a lttle shove, and the windows open. Leave the hanger hanging and you can reach it easily to pull the window closed. Personally, I don't think there's anything odd about clothes hangers on window catches.

Comment

Sisters in action we are VC..........................Oh Eck I sound like Yoda.
        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

...........and I look like Yoda

Comment

Did I mention old tights?

Use a support for staking new trees and storage containers for garlic and onions......................now back to the tom baskets..........................I have a yellow tom, just one and am now trying really hard not to snaffle it as cutting a cherry in half is pointless!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X