No announcement yet.

Awesome Ideas Of 2017!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just something simple,i have loads of spent tablet boxes of all sizes,i am going to give them a go as you would the loo rolls,if they are cut into half,and the end tabs kept closed it hopefully will not only keep the compost in,but water in and out,could be useful for things like lettuce,beetroot,peppers,tomatoes,and any small seeds to start off,maybe even onion seeds spaced out,plus with having corners on should be more stable in a tray,or ice cream container and take up less space,i just wonder if the outer coating will breakdown when planted out,
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Lottie - judging by my compost heap I think the slightly waxy coating on things like tablet boxes will just break down ok
      sigpic
      1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

Cad!.............Just because you're MOM doesn't mean you can jump the gun. This is intended for ideas in 2017.................................so all your past hard work, like mine will have to go on the back burner.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

ah well - (some of) it is good so a little info out to the interested...

but, yeah, it don't count Cadders
          sigpic
          1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

What I will do in January is set up a dedicated thread specifically for entries only. "Likes" can obviously given but any comments can be posted on this thread. It will just make it a bit easier come poll time.
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
              Cad!.............Just because you're MOM doesn't mean you can jump the gun. This is intended for ideas in 2017.................................so all your past hard work, like mine will have to go on the back burner.
              Big Guy I posted them before I found out I was MOM and they were for the inspiration of others. (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it)
              sigpic
              . .......Man Vs Slug
              Click Here for my Diary and Blog
              Nutters Club Member

Comment

Originally posted by Baldy View Post
                ah well - (some of) it is good so a little info out to the interested...

but, yeah, it don't count Cadders
                OK I have a build in mind that will take place early next year, I'm in the process of gathering parts
                sigpic
                . .......Man Vs Slug
                Nutters Club Member

Comment

Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
                  OK I have a build in mind that will take place early next year, I'm in the process of gathering parts
                  Me too................let the fun begin.............

Comment

I can't enter this into the Comp as I've already made it but I think it's awesome anyway. I call it The Job Specific Toolbox, so basically instead of humping a heavy toolbox around, you decide what tools are needed for the specific job you plan to do. So in my case today, I needed hammer, nails, marker pen, string, screws, screwdriver & tape measure............I used a large washing liquid container, cut a section out to take the tools, the hammer fed up through the pouring spout & sat in the container, the rest placed inside the container.

Attached Files

Comment

I worry about you sometimes BM!
                      sigpic

Comment

We all do Jay22
                        Nannys make memories

Comment

I don't.................
                          BM, I'm going to steal your toolbox idea and kit up a "wandering round the garden toolbox" - secateurs, trowel, string and scissors - a Grab and Go Gardening kit.

First, I need to finish the wash liquid

Comment

BM I bet you were one of those that actually made the Blue Peter Tracy Island
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auiP...06IQs5BdJrY4Kx
                            sigpic
                            . .......Man Vs Slug
                            Nutters Club Member

Comment

I have something very similar to the 'job specific tool box' their call Snickers multi pocket trousers, trouble is you have to careful as they fall down with the weight...........
                              Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

What was you saying yesterday about the moon Potty?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X