Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polytunnel for trough

Hi,
    I built a trough measuring 5ft x 18in x 12in mainly for fruit growing. At the mo i have strawberry plants, a blackberry plant and a tayberry plant in there.
    I had quite a good crop of strawberries this year but most were eaten by pests. The ones i did manage to eat myself didn't taste of much.
    I was told that it could be down to the rain so i was looking of getting a polytunnel or something but all the ones i've seen are too big so i was thinking of maybe making one.

Any help and advice on how i'd be able to make one? I'd like one that i can keep on all year round (if poss) but removeable when it's pollinating time.

Thanks

J

Hi J

I have just been in asda and they have a 2m x 1.4m 2m high walkin greenhouse for £20
    it looks like a bargain
    i bought one to go next to my polytunnel
    it could be a start for you
    just back from my allotment where i picked strawberries in polytunnel, tasted lovely.....
    my tunnel is only 3m w x 4m long, cost £80 off ebay, wasnt worth building one myself.
    its full of healthy looking toms & cucumbers, already picked loads, well before any neighbours.

good luck
    k

Comment

Cheers K
      I'll have a look

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X