No announcement yet.

Small Shrivelled apples

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you tried posting the photos yet? If you have and can't, can you tell me what error message you get please.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      Have you tried posting the photos yet? If you have and can't, can you tell me what error message you get please.
      It just says this

CBART1, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
      If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Maybe I’m not doing it right 😊 I read you can make an album which everyone can look at so I’ll see if I can work out how and let you know thank you for all your help

Comment

Just chat to me for a while
        What's the weather like where you live today?

Comment

Just chat to me for a while
          What's the weather like where you live today?
          It’s sunny with few clouds about 18c windy I have just come back from my local nursery to try and ask there if they had any ideas but I think since it was bought out the staff don’t have any knowledge anymore they used to have fields of poly tunnels growing plants but they’ve all gone and a restaurant stands there now it used to be a place you could go and talk to the gardeners now everything is grown in Europe

Comment

Its sad when that happens. Garden centres seem to sell everything these days except decent plants.
            Do you have a big garden?

Comment

Its sad when that happens. Garden centres seem to sell everything these days except decent plants.
              Do you have a big garden?
              No just small front and back but I’m hoping to move soon I’m looking for a house with larger Garden and smaller house
              I’m looking for an irrigation system for my raspberries blackberries blueberries and strawberries

Comment

Don't know anything about irrigation systems but one more post ????? may???? be enough.

Comment

Don't know anything about irrigation systems but one more post ????? may???? be enough.
                  I’m hoping  as I can’t find how to set up an album I’m sure as soon as I can post the photos all will come clearer 樂
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by CBART1; 21-06-2018, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Well done. I thought we'd get there soon.
                    Maybe the Fruity members can help you now!

Comment

Could you post a photo of the ground around the base of the tree as well please ?

Comment

Well done. I thought we'd get there soon.
                        Maybe the Fruity members can help you now!
                        I’m sure now there’s a photo it’ll be much easier I’ve taken all the fruit off the tree but I’d like to know if it’s lacking in something 😀

Comment

Just looks hungry and thirsty to me. What rootstock is it on - M27 by chance?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	75864CE4-DA2E-466D-9BD5-7D8C8482F0D7.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	207.9 KB
ID:	2378914
                            Originally posted by nickdub View Post
                            Could you post a photo of the ground around the base of the tree as well please ?
                            Not sure if the photo attached hopefully it is just lacking in something

Comment

Originally posted by Lardman View Post
                              Just looks hungry and thirsty to me. What rootstock is it on - M27 by chance?
                              Not sure on rootstock as nursery haven’t a clue the new staff haven’t any knowledge of plants

Comment

Originally posted by CBART1 View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]81191[/ATTACH]

Not sure if the photo attached hopefully it is just lacking in something
                                Thanks very much.

Some of the fruit looks to have not been pollinated successfully, the rest are hard to be sure about, but it seems to me that the ground under the tree also looks rather dry.

I'd advise running a hose at a slow rate at the base of the tree fro 30 mins or so once a week until we get some significant rain and also to apply a mulch of manure if possible. Getting a young tree to grow healthily is the main first thing and the trunk/graft on your's looks fine, so feeding and watering are the two min requirements.

As far as future crops grow I'm very hopeful that all will be well as long as there are other apples near you which can x-pollinate with your tree.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X