No announcement yet.

My olive challenge.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh Lisabolt! our situation was much the same as yours. 9 years ago we bought our "house in the sun" - complete with about 70 olive trees and about 40 almond trees that thankfully had been well looked after. The house we live in was the first one we viewed of about 14 properties. We (OH actually) is now harvesting our olives. The price has started off at 42 cents/kilo, and today it was 45 cents/kilo. Good luck with your trees
    Just think happy thoughts

Comment

I will hopefully get around do some harvesting tomorrow, there is a lot to go
      You have a lot of trees i do not envy you at all, thats a lot of work
      I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

I know I said it earlier in this thread - but, I'm so effin jealous.

Good on you - the rewards look amazing !!!
        .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

Thank you, i must say they are wonderful, we keep getting a little bowl just before dinner with a sneaky beer, i think i will have to do double next year. Just harvesting them now for oil, do not have that many but each year it will get better.
          I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X