No announcement yet.

Scions for 2018/19 ?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then I shall remind you of the Forum Rules about asking for seeds and plants. They're not MY rules, they're the Forum's Rules.
    https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...nce_76437.html Repeated requests will be removed and may lead to a ban.

Its your choice - be more active on the forum or stop asking.

Comment

Originally posted by finglas View Post
      Veggiechicken,

Better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.

Im trying to learn about gardening and growing trees, im trying to preserve heritage fruit tree varieties/genetics and and im trying to get a small community garden orchard up and running in an area my father and grandfather stay in.

Must take yourself less seriously.

Jamie
      Hi,

You would be amazed at the amount of people that join and then request stuff with varying reasons (including super sob stories) then disappear once they get what they want. People here are immensely kind and generous and it just isn't fair for people to take the piddle hence the rule.

Oh and if you contribute a bit more you will find out VC isn't a serious chick at all but she does have a pointy stick

Comment

Originally posted by mosstrooper View Post
        ..could you spare a scion or two of Kidds Orange Red please?
        I've a couple of thinner bits cuts but I'll need to have a look if there's any thicker on the tree. PM me your details.

Comment

A thinner scion would be fine as the rootstocks i was sent were quite slender (about half pencil thickness)

I have a few scions of Hereford Russet if anyone fancies trying it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X