Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small Private field in Knutsford available.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi jcknutsford

Looking forward to hearing from you, I'm not so far away from Friars and Cottons, email me privately if poss and we'll meet up. Mind you, all the people on this posting seem really nice so maybe I should post my address and have a gerdening party!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mossgreen View Post
      all the people on this posting seem really nice !

We are!!

You'll be hard pressed to find a friendlier forum...and share wonderful gardening advice!

..party at your place?.....right if it's cooler than here, I'm on my way!
      ( I'll bring some egg and cress butties!)..oh and a strawberry tart
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Result! Gardening party it is then! Thanks everyone
        JC

Comment

one year and a half later...

Sorry not to have checked back but hopefully I have now emailed the right person and look forward to seeing if our field is of interest.
          Ok, this is a very long shot now - but if your field has not found a taker I might be interested. Will try PMing you tooo.

Comment

I've dropped them a quick email informing them of the updated post on their thread - fingers crossed for you...

Comment

Originally posted by Daffs View Post
              Ok, this is a very long shot now - but if your field has not found a taker I might be interested. Will try PMing you tooo.
              Hello - wow this is a long time later! We do now have a really lovely couple working in the field trying to dodge the rabbits and pheasants and producing some lovely veggies. Thanks for your enquiry though and I hope you find something soon.

Comment

Hello - wow this is a long time later! We do now have a really lovely couple working in the field trying to dodge the rabbits and pheasants and producing some lovely veggies. Thanks for your enquiry though and I hope you find something soon.
                Many thanks Chris for flagging up my message and Mossgreen for your v quick replies, much appreciated. Glad your field is being put to good use.

Comment

No worries - have you tried landshare too?

Thanks to mossgreen for coming back to update you

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X