X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Allotment Northampton

Hello,

​​​​​I'm based in Northampton, having been on council waiting list for over 2 years now. Wondering if anyone knows of any private allotment availability?

Thank you ☺️

Izy

I can’t help with your query Izy but wanted to say hello and welcome to the vine
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Hey Bren
      Thank you for the welcome ☺️

Comment

Welcome from me too Izy, hope you get a lottie soon.

Comment

Hi Izy and welcome to the Vine.
          There might be a list of allotment sites on your local councils web site. It would probably include self-managed sites as well as council managed. Self-managed sites tend to work through their waiting list quicker than council sites.

Good luck with it
          Location ... Nottingham

Comment

It's worth keeping in regular touch with the council, and checking that you are actually on the list....

Comment

go to the local allotments and have a word with them it maybe that the council havent told them or they may have vacancies they haven't told them about yet ... Also if they have an allotment shop you may be able to buy compost etc off them and they may look kinder on your plight

Or, there may be someone who is finding a full plot too much these days and may be willing to share 1/2 the plot with you.

If you were a bit further up the A5 theres 3 on our site you could have
              ntg
              Never be afraid to try something new.
              Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
              A large group of professionals built the Titanic
              ==================================================

Comment

You could try Kingsthorpe Grove Allotments just by Kingsthorpe Medical Center. Xx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X