X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GingerWench
    replied
    You could try Kingsthorpe Grove Allotments just by Kingsthorpe Medical Center. Xx

Leave a comment:

• nick the grief
    replied
    go to the local allotments and have a word with them it maybe that the council havent told them or they may have vacancies they haven't told them about yet ... Also if they have an allotment shop you may be able to buy compost etc off them and they may look kinder on your plight

Or, there may be someone who is finding a full plot too much these days and may be willing to share 1/2 the plot with you.

If you were a bit further up the A5 theres 3 on our site you could have

Leave a comment:

• ldsau93
    replied
    It's worth keeping in regular touch with the council, and checking that you are actually on the list....

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Hi Izy and welcome to the Vine.
    There might be a list of allotment sites on your local councils web site. It would probably include self-managed sites as well as council managed. Self-managed sites tend to work through their waiting list quicker than council sites.

Good luck with it

Leave a comment:

• burnie
    replied
    Welcome from me too Izy, hope you get a lottie soon.

Leave a comment:

• Izy_112
    replied
    Hey Bren
    Thank you for the welcome ☺️

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    I can’t help with your query Izy but wanted to say hello and welcome to the vine

Leave a comment:

• Izy_112
    started a topic Looking for Allotment Northampton

Looking for Allotment Northampton

Hello,

​​​​​I'm based in Northampton, having been on council waiting list for over 2 years now. Wondering if anyone knows of any private allotment availability?

Thank you ☺️

Izy

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X