Unenviable task!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FionaH View Post
    If you choose to do this whatever you do dont give your landline number! You dont need irate lottie holders phoning you at midnight!
    I'm trying my best to de-personalise it by purposefully not giving my name, position ie Secretary and mentioning that the 'Comittee' had to act on orders from the 'Council'.
    Last Secretary who chucked a bloke of his plot (albeit 20 years ago) had his windows put out!
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Perhaps you could put in a line about anyone facing GENUINE difficulties should contact you and you will give them a sympathetic hearing. After all you are presumably after the dog-in-a-manger types who for some reason seem to want a plot but never do anything with it, rather than those who've had an immaculate plot for 20 years, but have recently had surgery or something.
      Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Whatever you do, good luck with it. Not an enviable task, but someone's got to grasp the nettle!
        Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Is it the Secretary's job to serve the eviction notice? Is there no support from the council for the eviction procedure?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X