Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• veggiechicken
    replied
    I made a garden toilet chair for the end of the garden. Just an old dining chair with a removable seat squab (which I removed, obviously). It was in the middle of the raspberry canes and was reasonably discreet
    No more squatting for me - not until the leg fell of the chair anyway!!

Leave a comment:

• Greenleaves
    replied
    Ladies....really

Congrats on the addition

Leave a comment:

• 1Bee
    replied
    YES Nicos! No longer will I have to drape a coat over the back of a garden chair and huddle in the corner beside the tool box.....

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Great news!!!!
    A shed?...yey...somewhere to pee into a bucket in private!

Leave a comment:

• veggiechicken
    replied
    Congratulations 1a +Bee - how exciting
    I thought you were 1Bee because that's all you had for your hive.

Leave a comment:

• hamamelis
    replied
    You could always get a pet bee

Congrats on the new plot!

Leave a comment:

• 1Bee
    started a topic I'm going to need a new name...

I'm going to need a new name...

I called myself 1B because that was our plot number. 1A has always been unoccupied and is pretty much nettles growing on top of a scrap heap.

The site manager said the other day he was going to clear, it, so I jumped on the chance... and we're now the proud tenants (not paying rent on 1A until next year, because it's in too poor a state) of the whole of plot 1.

I'm not going to do a lot of cultivation on this one to start with, but we'll put in a couple of beds for flowers and fruit, and a few of my pots can sit there. Mostly I wanted the extra space to let my boys spread out a bit - because 1B is so tight for space, once things get growing it's hard for them to move without damaging plants which gets a bit stressful for all concerned. With a bit more space, they can build a den, make a mud patch, grow some pumpkins...

It also means, when we've saved up a bit, I can have a SHED. *faints with joy*

(I'm not really going to change my name.... )

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X