No announcement yet.

I have another half plot yippppeee

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow thats a lot of work ..i have it easy when i get mine.you done good.

Comment

What a transformation, that's great MB.

Comment

After doing a raid on Wilko's for some Kestrel seed potatoes yesterday (couldn't resist the bargain of a bag full for £1.50) I was talking to 'the oracle' on his plot and saying that I was planning to have a burn on the abandoned plot next door to me.

Told him I had bought some more seed potatoes and thought I might have too many for the second plot now, he turned round and said with a snigger "guess you could always use your 'third' plot if you don't have enough room". So I'm going to be embarking on some guerrilla gardening and hopefully someone will be encouraged to take the plot on if it helps to keep the weeds suppressed.
        The day that Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck ...

... is the day they make vacuum cleaners

Comment

I'm off down the lottie later, got a phone call that someones shed decided to relocate itself to another plot thanks to Doris, just hope its not damaged anything else on its way.

Just hope any of the Hawthorn or Ivy on plot 3 next door hasn't distributed itself everywhere else I'll be retrieving that lot as my first job.

Looking out the window there is only a slight breeze so thinking of taking the camera drone to film all the plots from the air and post it on here. That will be a novel way of showing what the progression of all the plots is like throughout the growing season including my own. As I always say photos are great but showing it as a movie is far better.

Comment

I've had to revive this thread 'cos I've got an announcement to make about my plots and pics to take of plot 2's progress and also what will be happening over the next 2 weeks from the meeting I had with the new young guy whose taken over running all the allotments in our area.

Its going to be interesting reading for you lot as it could easily come from the plot in one of the soap opera's but it wasn't funny at the time and was a bit worrying.

Now thats got your interest, I'll continue this thread tonight as my work network won't let me upload any pics to the website.

Comment

Oh dear now we're going to be guessing what it is. Now what could have happened involving you and the new young guy whose taken over running all the allotments.

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
              ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
              ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

I think its more.........

Comment

You make up your stories and I'll make up mine

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
                  ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
                  ― Thomas A. Edison

Comment

We have to make them up as MuddyBoots hasn't been along to tell us his version yet! So I'm telling it this way...............

Comment

Hope muddy hasn't been arrested

The 'plot' thickens..... :0)

Comment

Well there's suspense and then there's suspense!

MB if you're not back soon this lot will have already decided your story for you!

Comment

This is fun...... keeping you lot in suspenders ...... or is it suspense.

Not had time to post the update but I will take time tonight after I've been down to do some pea picking and take some more pics. Talk about soap opera this story is worthy of a part for Arthur in Eastenders down his lottie or those other lot in Coronation Street down their lotties as well.

And no before the accusations come thick and fast ...... I don't watch either its the other half that does, I'm just an innocent whose tortured with having to endure them so .....

'don't u mess wiv my familee' <said wiva Lorndan accent>

Comment

― Thomas A. Edison

― Thomas A. Edison

Comment

I'm afraid Arthur died in 1996 Muddy Boots. His allotment is now sadly neglected as Martin and Michelle rarely find the time to dig it over. Occasionally they're seen forlornly poking at it with a trowel, or pulling the odd weed out when they're sad and need time to 'think about things'.

The last exciting thing that happened on Walford allotments was when someone was murdered with a rake. I hope your situation isn't as serious as that?
                              He-Pep!

Comment

I've been awake for a number if days still wondering, this is starting to be a little unfair keeping me on tender hooks for so long

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X