No announcement yet.

Plot 34b progress update after 18 weeks

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Janice, your plot is absolutely wonderful! If I ever get a plot, would you like to come and design it for me?
    Congratulations and well done on your brilliant efforts!

p.s. Love the bunting too!
    sigpic

Comment

Congratulations I wish my plot looked half as good and I have had mine 18 months nevermind only 18 weeks !

Comment

Well done Janice! you deserve an award it's a beautiful space!

Comment

Originally posted by hawocol View Post
          Congratulations I wish my plot looked half as good and I have had mine 18 months nevermind only 18 weeks !
          I've just noticed you are from Braintree, even though I'm now in south Cheshire, I was born and lived in Braintree for 35 years! We might even know each other!

Thank you everyone, I really appreciate all your lovely comments and messages. Had my first real harvest off the plot last night, so it's beginning to pay for itself now.

Comment

Originally posted by JaniceH View Post
            I was born and lived in Braintree for 35 years!
            I live in Braintree

Comment

Originally posted by JaniceH View Post
              I've just noticed you are from Braintree, even though I'm now in south Cheshire, I was born and lived in Braintree for 35 years! We might even know each other!

Thank you everyone, I really appreciate all your lovely comments and messages. Had my first real harvest off the plot last night, so it's beginning to pay for itself now.
              Sorry Janice I came the other way from you. I was born in Manchester and moved to Braintree about 3 years ago

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X