Lottie Poly-build (in progress)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lottie Poly-build (in progress)

So, the recent storms brought about some devastating effect to my Quiktent Polytunnel. It didn't cost too much but I only managed a single season. So taking my sis' advice and researching online I'm now in the process of using up more my lottie space with a larger home built Poly.

Thought i'd also document as best as I can, hopefully this will be complete in the next few weeks, but hopefully it helps others - any tips would be much appreciated.

Before:

After:
    Attached Files

What do you intend to do - as this may help others suggest things!

Comment

Continued

Not good - Reuse was out so my sis suggested the Scaffold Polypipe combination which I agreed with. So maximising my space, first thing was to source the Scaffold and Pipe (35mm)

I managed to get some Gas pipe to put inside the 50mm scaffold poles (and bolted in) Timber added by using genuine Polytunnel supply brackets (corner and intermediate-clamps).

Painting done and I'm nearly ready for the Horticultural Polythene (still got a day planned to strengthen and fasten before Polythene is ready to be put on).

Will prepare that next weekend.

Attached Files

Comment

Poly Build

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
        What do you intend to do - as this may help others suggest things!
        Just trying to diarise my progress with it - hopefully it helps others.

My far-away side will have net with door & window at opposite sides (window with automatic opener I got cheap from B&Q recently)

Trying to keep costs minimal (apart from the Horti Polythene)

Cheers J

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X