Moving up to a full plot!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving up to a full plot!

Very excited, found out today at our open day that I am getting a full plot. Currently have a half, but wanted a full from the start and obv showed my committmemt.. this means i can really spread out and grow everything I want and in the quanitities i want... excited.

We are off to Florida on Thursday - have my uncle on watering duty - then it will be all systems go! The man who has the plot at the moment wants to switch to a half, so we are just going to swap. will need to move all my fruit bushes, compost bin, greenhouse etc .. and rather annoyingly i just planted out my spring cabbage today - so will need to move them too! But it is all god..

Good stuff although I'm glad that I was given a full sized plot from the start as I'd have hated doing the hard work clearing what I had to start with and then having to move but suppose that would be out weighed by the extra space

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

I was going to redesign my plot anyway this winter, moving beds and paths etc, and the guy who has the plot currently hasn't done too bad a job. So it's not as bad as when I first got my plot (in feb) and have achieved loads... Hard work doesn't scare me, lol!

Comment

Congratulations and happy planting!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X