Is it trespassing?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
    The reply I was given from the council was that we would be tresspassing and could have a law suit filed against us by the tenant.
    Wow! How different association rules are. The association I am with (for not much longer) is in the next village to me, I am chairman of our village association. We have now been trying to get the parish council to find land for just over 4 years now - IF we do ever get plots here (which I doubt) being a part of the other one has certainly opened my eyes and has been a good indication of how not to run things!!
    Myself and my neighbour are leaving end of september so not much longer, we have statred going up there around 7pm as they are not usually there.
    Thanks for support all
    T x

Crikey it's chilli in here. Let's turnip the heat

Comment

Wel, that's it! E-mail has been sent giving notice - my last day is this friday (11th Sept) :0) I have removed everything except my fruit bushes which are being removed tomorrow and thursday and going straight into the new plot (wich is loking great)
      Looking forward to leaving for the last time, it is so nice at the new patch - on my own there today with the radio on, lovely soil which actually comes off the weeds which is a novelty!

Happy growing (er .... next season)
      T x

Comment

Alls well that ends well, Tracebe. Hope you'll be very happy on your new plot

Comment

you sound well happy now,i wish you all the best on your new site
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Originally posted by Tracebe View Post
            Good morning all,

We have two people on our site that think they are above the rules. One of them takes produce from plots that she thinks is going to bolt!! They regularly wander around plots looking and commenting on what people have done and now it's my turn. A couple of weeks ago I was asked to move my compost bins from a boundary fence as the neighbours don't like it - I moved it all, but the "two" decided to move all the stacked up broken branches that had fallen on our side from a tree (in neighbouring garden) on to my plot and cut down all the weeds at the back of my plot without permission. I had wanted to leave a small patch of nettles for wildlife. Then two days later I found out that they had walked down my path comenting on stuff and generally being nosey. Is that classed as trespassing? I e-mailed the Chairman and secretary (one of the two is secretarys wife!!) and I have now been called to a meeting later this week with the chairman and vice chairman. I feel like I'm the one in trouble! Am I going to be told I had no right to complain and people are allowed to use the paths between plots?
            Any avice will be gratefully recieved as feeling very low about it.

Thanks
            Tracebe
            It seems that the busybodies used the guise of policing the area to facilitate their stealing of veg and fruit. They should have been given the boot. I'm glad you found a better plot and wish you luck.
            The love of gardening is a seed once sown that never dies.

Gertrude Jekyll

************NUTTERS' CLUB MEMBER************

The Mad Hatter: Have I gone mad?
            Alice Kingsley: I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll
            tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Comment

Thanks all - very happy at new plot.

Big grin :0)
              T x

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X