wilko seed potatoes

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wilko seed potatoes

Hi got my seed potatoes today bargain from wilko pentland jevalin 3 kilos for 2pound 79pence thats what i call a bargain having just paid 3.49 for 2 kilos from wydale last week get your self down their bargains all over compared to garden centres apple trees a fiver fruit bushes blackberry gooseberry 2 quid bargain onion set 99 pence red baron shallots giving em away good condition as well i bought a cherry hedelefinger a lready posted about that one hope some one can tell me its a eater?

aldi this week on thursday has Fruit bushes (gooseberry, blackcurrant, redcurrant, raspberry and tayberry) for 99p each

Comment

At that price are they going to be any good?
      [

Comment

I got some from lidl end of last year, they where about 30cm tall, I'll find out in the summer if they are any good but they looked healthy, and for that price I'm going to give the aldi ones a go too

Comment

nice one

i have look at them mate thanks.Beats 8 quid at garden centre

Comment

They should just be showing signs of new bud growth so long as they have been looked after. They may well be fine- just very young . Also check their soil is damp! If they are dry and no new buds appearing , I would give them a miss. Wish you luck with them!
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X