No announcement yet.

Suppliers of seed potatoes, onion sets etc

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I intend to go to Potato Day in Ryton near Coventry in January to buy potatoes.
    The one supplier of garlic I bought from doesn't appear to have a current catalogue - I had a load of different garlic (mainly hardnecks) from them (£20 worth ) and would like some more. Adam - pretty please could I have a list of garlic, onions and shallots, by PM or email, whatever you fancy
    My Blog - http://multiveg.wordpress.com/
    Photo Album - http://www.flickr.com/photos/99039017@N00/

Comment

now i have an allotment could you send one your list Adam thanks. Always like to buy from recomended places.

Comment

Does that mean you think I am reccomended ?
        You see Silver8 we have a bloody good reputation

Comment

I don't know Adam, sounds a bit seedy to me !
          How do I get a hold of your email address ? (I'll admit it...no born and bred Aberdonian is going to pass up the chance of cutting out the middle man...! )
          There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

It is very seedy to me
            My email address is AFletcher@Seeds-For-Success.co.uk

Comment

Sorry Adam for not responding earlier. Trying to plan ahead better this year and just looking for the the cheapest supply of a range of earlies,main,lates etc. Will have half a plot next year just for potatoes.
              Like the idea of the potato fair in Ryton.After going to the Newark onion fair,and an apple event near Ross on Rye at the weekend found these both a great family day out as well as getting supplies. If i can get seed potatoes at the Ryton may well be worth the trip. Wish there were events like this in Wales but most farming here seems to be sheep farming.

Comment

wonder if i can join this seedy column???? i want turnip seed. the old fashioned sweet 'neep' that goes with haggis. been growing swede and an old retired farmer says i'm on the wrong track and should see a working farmer as the sheep get what i am looking for!! can the oracle, adam, answer that one??
                best wishes, jimbo.

Comment

Jimbo if you want a yellow fleshed turnip then Green Top Scotch and Golden Ball are two varieties you could try.
                  [

Comment

Hi Adam, I tried emailing you using the address you gave above but I got a mail delivery failure notice - I'd like a seed list too please! 'Specially if you've got anything that would be more happy in our cooler climate (average temperature over the summer about 15degC).

Dwell simply ~ love richly

Comment

Sorry, no longer being the owner of Seeds-For-Success.co.uk the email address is no longer mine. my new email address is Info@AdamFletcher.co.uk

I have a lot of dfferent varieties that are suitable for your climate, please email me with your requirements and I will send you a seed list out.

Golden ball is the best turmip variety with Turnip Melon coming second. I think Golden Ball will be the one you are after.

Thanks everyone

Comment

Thanks Adam, have sent another email!

Dwell simply ~ love richly

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X