X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no I'm going to refrain as well
    ntg
    Never be afraid to try something new.
    Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
    A large group of professionals built the Titanic
    ==================================================

Comment

Cheeky sods!
      [

Comment

tut tut LJ. One must learn to moderate ones language now we have Young Kaleigh viewing these strupendous posts. After all this is a serious forum for Horticultural information
        ntg
        Never be afraid to try something new.
        Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
        A large group of professionals built the Titanic
        ==================================================

Comment

Young Kayleigh will get used to us Nick!
          [

Comment

we know the Vine is in safe hands with you LJ! DDL
            Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Hi Adam, wondering did you get my seed order which i sent about two weekd ago as i did'nt hear anything from you.
              Bramble.

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

No Bramble I didn't get it, did you PM me it or email ??
                Could you resend it?

Comment

Could I please ask members to send Adam a PM or email if you require a price list or have any queries. Thanks.
                  [

Comment

Dont want to be rude but just being careful. I have no experience of your site Adam and dont know its reputution so please dont take it personally. But wont be buying seed potatoes - pay now get latter - from a site thats having a closing down sale.

Comment

No Silver8 there is no need to worry. Adam has a very large wholesale business. It is only the retail side of his business that is being sold. Adam will full fill all orders from his wholesale business.
                      [

Comment

Thanks Lesley and sorry Adam but as they say dont know you from Adam so a fair question to ask. Am looking for the a balance of price and quality.
                        Surely its best to go for a local supplier as no postage and package involved?

Comment

I suppose really that it is down to individual choice. I find that I can get a much better selection of varieties if I buy mail order compared to the local garden centres. I know Adam supplies alot of the main seed companies so you are cutting the middle man out if you buy from Adam.
                          [

Comment

I'm interested in autumn planting shallots and garlic please.

Comment

Have you tried Kings cheapest quality seeds/bulbs/ poatoes I have found so far.

http://www.kingsseeds.com.au/

If you are part of an allotment association there is usually a group seed order around this time of year

Comment

I'ts okay Silver8 I don't mind and understand that you have had no experience of my site.
                                Please remember though that it is only the Seeds-For-Success retail side of the business that is being sold and we will still own the wholesale side of the business.

Where will you silver8 be buying your seeds/bulbs/potatoes and onions from?
                                Last edited by Lesley Jay; 13-10-2006, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X