Hello from South Wales

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Eric44

Enjoy your allotment, you’ll soon have it planted up. Only problem is waiting to harvest.

Fuzzy
    Learning and trying to live a more simple lifestyle.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      You see what you want to see and ignore the rest - like clouds and wrinkles.
      As for the wrinkles, here's my beauty hint: put a thick coat of vaseline on the bathroom mirror.

Croeso, Eric, from the border of sunny Prestatyn AND Rhyl where we are currently in a massive cloud. Bit like Brigadoon. (I like rain.)

Hope you enjoy the Vine!
      Last edited by Aunty Social; 17-04-2018, 12:42 PM.
      sigpic

From Planet of the Apes to Animal Farm: a record of our first year in a microscopic country village with more cows and stars than people -

Comment

Hi to you too Auntie Social. It's raining here in the Bridgend area, so it seems like seed sowing indoors this afternoon. Spent twelve months just outside Rhyl back in the early '60s. It rocked!

Comment

The rain hasn't reached Cardiff yet but it looks imminent. Of course, the sun will shine again later.

Comment

[QUOTE=Aunty Social;1591314]As for the wrinkles, here's my beauty hint: put a thick coat of vaseline on the bathroom mirror.

where we are currently in a massive cloud. Bit like Brigadoon. (I like rain.)

Is the weeping willow still standing there ?

Comment

Hello and a warm welcome from me as well.
              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Originally posted by jackarmy View Post
                Is the weeping willow still standing there ?
                Ha ha! Nope, it got ripped out in last year's storms...
                sigpic

From Planet of the Apes to Animal Farm: a record of our first year in a microscopic country village with more cows and stars than people -

Comment

Originally posted by Eric44 View Post
                  Spent twelve months just outside Rhyl back in the early '60s. It rocked!
                  It's so lovely when people say they like Rhyl...... hey, if the Vine ever organises a charabanc, and if it ever stops raining, you're all more than welcome to visit actually today is tropical
                  sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X