Hello from a "new" member

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KevinM67 View Post
    Yeh OK, the star trek/wars thing is obviously hilarious - just curious where all the newbies are coming from.

In fact -I couldn't give a toss
    Discretion is the better part of valour, is my view. Sorry if this seems oblique. No point upsetting people unnecessarily.

Comment

Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
      You lot must have been really bad if you were banished lol
      Some of us jumped in disgust.

And those who were banished were principled.
      Last edited by Snoop Puss; 13-06-2016, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Norfolkgrey View Post
        You didn't even have to be a rebel, you could be banned just because someone thought you might cause trouble I am a good girl I have never been poked by VC

Oh and I was a grape first
        So true. In hindsight it was the 1984 - re writing of history, and the 1960 James Bond KGB like tactics where people disappeared off the forum that got to me the most, with the lies and cover ups, combine with not being allowed to be a free thinker or have and express your own views for fear of persecution.

I'm so glad we have all moved on, but I do miss reading the diaries and the few of the people that have yet to find the rest of us. On the plus side there are so many new nice people here that are becoming virtual friends.
        sigpic
        . .......Man Vs Slug
        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
        Nutters Club Member

Comment

Can anyone give me a grown up answer and tell me which site you have all fled/been banned from ?

I don't really care - but reading through the posts, it's like dealing with a bunch of teenagers with their first sniff of cider.
          .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

*Mod note*

Please do not mention the name of the other forum on this site...it will be immediately removed.
            Last edited by Nicos; 14-06-2016, 03:12 AM.
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

And from a non- mod point of view, it's lovely to have so many knowledgeable people joining us!

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                *Mod note*

Please do not mention the name of the other forum on this site...it will be immediately removed.
                Sorry Mum.
                .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

I was nosey too, but I found the "other place" easily enough on my own. I'm a member there under a different name and have had a good look round, but didn't like it much.
                  My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                  Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

I'm sure there are more Grapes who are also members of other forums (?fora). I've joined several over the years and haven't a clue what my user name was. Some feel comfortable, others don't. In the end, its up to us as individuals to decide which to support.

We welcome you all - especially if you bring cakes or wine

Comment

Originally posted by KevinM67 View Post
                      Sorry Mum.
                      That's OK....you can just serve the drinks behind the bar in the Gardeners Rest on Xmas Day

Comment

Hi MM, I am another old member from 'the other place'. My old name was 'Springlands' and you might remember that I live just across the Irish Sea from you. Lovely to see some more new faces.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X