Two for one jamas

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two for one jamas

Just to let you know that La Senza are doing their buy one get one free offer on brushed cotton jamas this year - I bought these two years ago and they are really well worth it for warm cotton jama wearing ladies! A great present for a jama wearing lady!
    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Shhhh, don't tell Auntie Florrie though Jeanie, I'm not sure she has room for any more japamas!!!

Comment

I had some of the dalmatian spot ones. I want to make my own PJs but can't get decent brushed cotton anywhere (it only comes in tartan or cutesy babyish prints)
      All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Thanks for this, I bought my mrs some the year before last - went down a treat. Shall do the same this year for xmas again.

Comment

Bought some for my sister in law last year but they don't fit me - FAR too short on the arms and legs.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

I don't wear pj's, ladies or otherwise.
            A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

They are also doing a loyalty card, where you get a stamp for every £25 spent, and after 3 stamps (£75) you get £15 off your next purchase.

Got the wife a load of nice smart PJ's and a PJ jacket in there at the weekend (unfortunately the really nice ones are not Bogof) and came to £90 so she now gets £15 off next purchase.

Ouch my poor aching wallet....

hehe.

Darren
              Last edited by DGoulston; 24-10-2011, 01:15 PM. Reason: smiley face was broke'd
              Chilli Grower
              mmmmmm Spicy Chilli.....
              +----------------------------------+
              | Blog: http://www.dg83.com/blog/|
              +----------------------------------+

Comment

Thats lovely for the wife though

I might have to get myself down there , I never owned jim jams but I do get really cold at night, and when I'm sleeping in at work I have to keep my clothes on as if something happens in the night I might need to jump out of bed.

Comment

asdas do brushed cotton pj's. Cheaper than la senza too

Comment

Originally posted by taff View Post
                    asdas do brushed cotton pj's. Cheaper than la senza too
                    But they are even worse with their stupidly short arms and legs

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Alison View Post
                      Bought some for my sister in law last year but they don't fit me - FAR too short on the arms and legs.
                      That's worth knowing Alison, thanks, I'm tall so they may not be any good for me. I bought some for my DIL last year. She's tall too, but she hasn't said anything about them being short

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                      I don't wear pj's, ladies or otherwise.
                      Just aftershave Wayne?
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

hmmm...I'm 5' 8", with fairly long legs, and they're fine for me....

Comment

I don't consider 5' 8" to be tall, add another 3 or 4" onto that and you'll see the problem - what really bugs me is that a lot of shops now well longer leg (although quite a lot of them seem to think that 32" inside leg is very long, it's not if you're legs are longer than that!) but very few seem to realise that if you have long legs you'll have long arms too, was once told to buy a bigger size as they often increase limb length with girth - WTF?!?

Comment

what about long tall sally?
                            never mind, i just looked and they are more expensive than la senza....
                            although, if you really cant find any anywhere, and you have a sewing machine, two pairs are still cheaper, and you can make one of them really long
                            Last edited by taff; 26-10-2011, 09:02 AM.

Comment

To be honest I don't wear heavyweight PJs much as I'd burn up at night but I do have a lovely old pair I bought in the LTS sale years ago so am OK

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X