No announcement yet.

Easiyo Users

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price wise it works out cheaper for me than buying yogurt from the shop, but then we do have inflated prices. Hope you enjoy it Bex.
    ~
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
    ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Bex
      I've worked out that if you eat a portion the same size as the little pots they sell, ie a single portion it costs 38p per portion. I add fruit to mine but you can eat it plain. I haven't bought shop yoghurt for ages so don't know if that's any cheaper but it's certainly better and a good way to get a good dose of berried fruit every day - from the allotment naturally!
      best wishes
      Sue

Comment

I cooked plums yesterday for puds which we had in a crumble, but I saved some of the juice and stirred that into my yoghurt today. Delicious!
        ~
        Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
        ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Thanks for working it out Sue, 38p isn't bad at all. I have ordered my Easiyo, just waiting for the nice delivery man. I've ordered a couple of the little pots aswell so the kids can take some to school for their lunch.
          Bex

Comment

I've used EasiYo for several years but started to make my own natural yogurt from skimmed milk powder. Works a treat, just start off with a live yoghurt culture. Make the milk up slightly thicker than recommended- say two tablespoons over. Certainly cheaper than the EasiYo packets.

Comment

Originally posted by rhubarbontoast View Post
              I've used EasiYo for several years but started to make my own natural yogurt from skimmed milk powder. Works a treat, just start off with a live yoghurt culture. Make the milk up slightly thicker than recommended- say two tablespoons over. Certainly cheaper than the EasiYo packets.
              Had wondered if that was possible myself - so how exactly do you do it? Is the live yoghurt culture the powdered stuff or from a tub of natural yoghurt and do you just shake it all together with cold water.... sorry to be dense but seem to remember last time I 'experimented' I ended up with a curdled mess!
              All at once I hear your voice
              And time just slips away
              Bonnie Raitt

Comment

You can use shop-bought yoghurt or previously made up EasiYo. Just make up the milk as directed, and add a couple of table spoons extra, dollop of yogurt, shake and leave. You can even just add a couple of tbps of the milk powder to milk and carry on as normal. It took a few goes for me to get it right. I made yogurt cheese with the unsuccessful batches!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X