No announcement yet.

Which Mixer?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have just treated myself to a artisan kitchen aid in pastel pink, it is as tough as old boots and is really pretty to look at too, there is not much difference in the price between that and a similar spec Kenwood and the attachments like the pasta makers etc are about the same price.
    I did look at the kenwoods but fell in love with the kitchen aids retro styling.
    Last edited by miffy; 30-08-2010, 08:07 PM.
    When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

magic mixers

Hi there
      I invested in a magimix last year when my 12 year old 'Ken Wood' finally gave up... the magimix cost about five times as much as the kenwood had! It's great and will probably live on forever (same motor technology as planes apparently?!!) but I miss the kenwood... think overall it was a better machine... more reasons why I should have joined the forum sooner!
      Happy mixing...
      Aspiring grow-your-own good-life goddess...

Comment

i keep ken in the cupboard under the stairs .... i did get it out once, but couldn't work out what to do with the huge pile of bits that came with it,

Comment

Well, got a Kitchen Aid, and highly delighted with it.

Does everything I bought it to do.

valmarg

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X