yoghurt

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yoghurt

I would like to make my own yoghurt from goats milk. Has anyone got any tips or advice. Do I need a machine if so which one?
    Updated my blog on 13 January

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra.../blogs/stella/

I use this one from Lakeland :-

Electric Yoghurt Maker - Lakeland, the home of creative kitchenware

there's a short video you can watch on the link as well.

My only gripe I have to store my finished yoghurt in a different container because that bowl is too tall to fit in my fridge.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

You can make yoghurt perfectly well in a Thermos flask. I used to make it when the children were younger and we used loads. I used a wide-knecked flask of the sort meant for soups and stews - meant it was easier to get a washing up brush in to clean it out. Warm the milk to just hot enough to be comfortable with a (washed!) finger in. Add some live yoghurt and stir. Leave in flask overnight. Tip out yog and eat! Simples!
      Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

I use an Easiyo but don't bother buying the mixes any more and make it pretty much as Flum describes buy using the Easiyo flask rather than a thermos as it's about the right size, fits easily in the fridge and easy to clean out.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X