Outer Pots???

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outer Pots???

Does anyone know what the propper name is for the potery containers you put your plant pots in to make your house plants better looking, they have the solid bases and not drainage holes. And can anyone recommend where to buy them from? My mum wants some for her xmas n living up here I'm doing most of the shopping on interweb but don't know what the right name is so searches are bringing up some weird stuff.
    Cheers guys
    CC

Jardinaire ?

Comment

Looks about right to me Paul. If you google it theres a lot of expensive stuff for "collectors" on there but on good old flea bay theres a few. The other idea is get some garden vouchres as most garden centres sell them & then she can pick the ones she wants

http://search.ebay.co.uk/jardiniere_...fsooZ1QQfsopZ1
      ntg
      Never be afraid to try something new.
      Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
      A large group of professionals built the Titanic
      ==================================================

Comment

Cheers guys, thats just the thing I was looking for

Comment

Hello Crazy Chickie, plant pot covers or flower pot covers is the name you are looking for. I'm sure there is not much choice where you are , so a gift voucher for Dobbies or National Garden Gift Voucher - just google that and it will come up, where you can use the voucher at nearly any garden centre. Hope you get all sorted out in time for Christmas.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X