No announcement yet.

These Boots are Made for Walking

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Shortie, someone else with little feet like me! I take a 2 or 3 depending on the make of shoe & have a terrible time going round trying on shoes till I get ones to fit, lots of wellies & things only start at 4 now as well which means extra thick socks! I quite often wear a pair of pull on 'chelsea boot' style shoes made out of 'welly' rubber which I bought a couple of years ago from Lidl. I think they were only about £3 & they are great unless it's really wet & muddy & you don't want to get your jeans/trousers dirty & then I'd wear wellies.
    Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

I have the other end of the problem ie big feet, not a problem for wellies etc but those really cute sparkly numbers which look great in smaller sizes just look plain daft in size 7!

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

I have small feet too (size 3) and hellish difficult to get something to fit. I LIVE in my wellies, both at work and in the garden. I got Hunters size 4 and only have to wear one pair of socks in them Shortie!

If you've got small feet don't go for anything with steel toe caps. I had to get them for work (Dr Ms with steel toe caps) and although they are a size 3, the steel toe cap is the same size as a size 11! I can hardly walk in the things as the toe cap comes half way up my foot.
        Last edited by JennieAtkinson; 27-11-2006, 11:49 PM.
        ~
        Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
        ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X