Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bubble Wrap?

Hello all!

Anyone know where I can by UV stabilised bubble wrap from, or just some they've found has a long life, preferably online, at a reasonable cost?

I used to get it mail order from Telford Gardening Supplies and the stuff was brilliant, they even used to work out how mch you needed for your particular greenhouse size - lasted the best part of five years before it went shattery, but apparently they no longer sell it

The last lot I bought from the DIY that was supposedly UV stabilised didn't even last a season, it's developed leprosy and it's now shredding off and 'snowing' inside my greenhouse

Also come out looking like I've got a severe case of weird dandruff every time I venture in there.

Red x.

PS. Probably grandma and eggs, but Telford Garden Supply are really friendly and helpful, very cheap and also do a 10% members discount and multibuy discounts for lottie growers/ groups, etc.

This any help? http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...-bw_23294.html
    All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

I got mine from Focus in the end - wasn't too pricey, although I've never bought it before so had nothing to compare it against
      aka
      Suzie

Comment

i didn't even buy mine, although its not really good enough for greenhouses, every little helps, i just seem to get reams of it everytime i order from wilkies LOL.
        4 orders and i had enough to do out the whole greenhouse.
        Vive Le Revolution!!!
        'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
        Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

I'm obviously not shopping enough Bride

Will check out the other suggestions too, thanks all.

Red x
          Last edited by crazy_red; 26-11-2008, 12:02 PM.

Comment

I got ours from Wyevale hun, they still had some last I checked xx
            Peaceful days are in the garden!

Comment

Got mine from B&Q or Homebase a couple of years ago - probably it's last year this winter but it's done OK. Once bought some supposedly higher quality stuff of the internet and it was rubbish so have resorted to the cheapo superstore stuff now which, as long as you're careful with and dry out at the end of the winter, should last 2 or 3 years.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Saw this thread and thought it was about me!!
                The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
                Brian Clough

Comment

would we talk about you behind your back

NA KAys are good - It's where I get mine from
                  ntg
                  Never be afraid to try something new.
                  Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
                  A large group of professionals built the Titanic
                  ==================================================

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X