Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smallblueplanet View Post
    Have you made jam to go on it?
    the instruction manual doesn't say I can - shall I ignore that and make some anyway
    aka
    Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots
      the instruction manual doesn't say I can - shall I ignore that and make some anyway
      probably not a good idea - you'll have to make your jam by hand...
      To see a world in a grain of sand
      And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

Originally posted by Pootle View Post
        I use mine all the time - I've worn out a Morphy Richards and graduated to a Panasonic SD253 with nut dispenser (aren't I posh!) The MR never managed white bread very well (I don't like it but the children do and I take pity on them sometimes!) or packet mixes but the Panasonic is fantastic - every loaf is perfect! The pizza dough and doughnuts are superb too - haven't used it for cakes or jam but that's just me rather than the machine. And looking at the instructions it even has a 'gluten free' programme which might be of some use. I can really recommend it.
        The Panasonic doesn't do jam but there are a load of cake recipes in the instruction manual.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

I've seen on i'tinternet ways of using the bread maker without a jam setting to make jam; from what I can remember you mix it for 6 mins on the dough setting then put it in the bake setting - so I suppose if you have a bake setting on its own you might be ok.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X