No announcement yet.

Premier seeds direct....on Ebay

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

been using them for a couple of years now no complaints at all , and i must have bought well over 100 different types of seed

Comment

Just added these to EBay, dare say it shan't be long before an order
      The Masons...AKA...Layla & Mark.

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.......

Comment

Originally posted by peanut View Post
        Has anyone used them before?

It's a bit late to see what you think of them really as I got a bit carried away today and ordered 11 packs of seeds from them!

They had excellent feedback and a great selection.

Fingers crossed I should get my order at the beginning of next week....can't wait!!!
        Yes I have. Great service indeed ! All the seeds are just 99p , and you pay only for one delivery no matter how many packets of seed, ie 59p postage.

I bought several types of heritage tomato seeds and am now patiently waiting !
        Last edited by green onions; 20-06-2013, 03:15 PM.

Comment

premier seeds

Originally posted by peanut View Post
          Has anyone used them before?

It's a bit late to see what you think of them really as I got a bit carried away today and ordered 11 packs of seeds from them!

They had excellent feedback and a great selection.

Fingers crossed I should get my order at the beginning of next week....can't wait!!!
          you wont need to cross your fingers ive used them quite a lot and they have never failed to deliver ive bourght a number of packets of them cant wate to sow them ile let you know what i ordered later as ive forgot what i ordered already ive stored them upstaires

Comment

Welcome to the Vine brownie, however a little tip. Check out the date of the last poster although I'm sure they would have appreciated your post.
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Fantastic company I bought 90% of my seeds last year off them and was impressed by there service and products .
              When you have a hammer in your hand everything around you starts looking like a nail.

Comment

This is the thread that brought me to this forum. I was a little skeptical about this company with their very low prices, so it's heartening to hear good reviews. I've put FAR too many seeds in my shopping basket already

Comment

Originally posted by snowbunny View Post
                  This is the thread that brought me to this forum. I was a little skeptical about this company with their very low prices, so it's heartening to hear good reviews. I've put FAR too many seeds in my shopping basket already
                  You can never have to many seeds

Comment

Looks good think I'll try them

Comment

ok, they ship fast and the seeds have good germination rates.... BUT are the adult plants as announced? I mean.. if I buy a giant tomato, i'll receive true giant tomato seeds or any common tomato?? I need more reviews from the later stages of plant's growth.

Comment

Welcome to the forum lsdig. There have been no complaints about the seeds not being as described.
                        I don't know where you live but Premier Seeds only send their seeds to the EU or Canada.

Comment

I think Kristen said a long time ago he received seeds which weren't what they should be, but that was before premier seeds barcoded their packs. I had a pack last year with poor germination rate and they tested the batch and refunded as it didn't meet their standard. I definitely recommend them but like everyone else accidents can happen

Comment

I recommend them, i have had 100´s of packets from them. The black cherry was not black cherry but i enjoyed them very much so. One time the delivery got lost and they sent out a new one no questions asked. For the price you cannot beat them.
                            I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
                              You can never have to many seeds
                              I have £39.70 worth of 99p packets in my basket

Comment

Originally posted by snowbunny View Post
                                I have £39.70 worth of 99p packets in my basket
                                It's a start

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse