Gruff the Staffy Cross

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
    Can one of you lovely ladies add to ferrets for me please. I've already voted as well
    I added your ferrets when I set it up. I've never had a ferret but I've had many a furtle.

Comment

Thanks VC

Comment

Badger is a cutie!

Is it fang cos he bites?
        Last edited by Scarlet; 23-06-2018, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          Badger is a cutie!

Is it fang cos he bites?
          Fang is the other female . She doesn't bite, she's another sweetie. She's mum to badger & smudge. Django is dad.

Comment

Fish and insects?

Comment

You'll want slugs and snails next....................and what about black/greenfly and thrips.

Actually, I have some tadpoles......

Comment

^Good point. But lots of people keep fish and I know one family that had a pet tarantula. Mum put her foot down when one of the daughters fancied some exotic breed of cockroach. Oh, just read that back. Not literally, of course.

Comment

I've just looked back at the original Poll question - "Which pet do you own".
                  Isn't it said that you never "own" a cat - it owns you?
                  Certainly the pups "own" me.

Comment

I don't have a mutt anymore due to 'things' at home and I really miss having a furry friend.................enjoy the one (or 2 you have).

Does my jealousy show?
                    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

p.s its getting a bit embarrassing as I bee line to anyone with a dog to make a fuss of them after asking if its OK.
                      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Originally posted by SarrissUK View Post
                        What a beautiful dog! Full of energy, I'm guessing?
                        He's not too bad, actually. At the moment flopped like a dead bumblebee in the doorway, poor chap. And is scared of the fan!
                        sigpic

From Planet of the Apes to Animal Farm: a record of our first year in a microscopic country village with more cows and stars than people -

Comment

Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
                          You missed ferrets off your poll Aunty social
                          Apologies, Small!!!!! How could I possibly have forgotten ferrets? esp. as I used to live in Yorkshire....
                          sigpic

From Planet of the Apes to Animal Farm: a record of our first year in a microscopic country village with more cows and stars than people -

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            What about snakes ?
                            WHOOPS!!!!! I'd forgotten all the types of pets people do have.

I love snakes. I was once on Candid Camera but didn't make the final cut because when the guy with the boa constrictor (no, a python, actually) came in I didn't scream but asked him if I could stroke it........
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elsie-scot View Post
                              Tail wags to your new pal from our mad Springer.
                              I cannot believe I forgot fish fgs.

Gruff waves his tail back to Springer, he loves dogs. And people. And cats, though they don't much like him, he got attacked by one I'm only laughing because he's such a big powerful lad who's really a cream puff.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
                                Fish and insects?
                                Go my odd I forgot SPIDERS.... my mate owned a tarantula, a bit like a very small cat :0
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X