Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still having problems getting the Forum to react to my actions. Tried to like VC's post and had to use the scroll down arrow at the side of the screen and then return to the like button at which point it worked.

Then pressed Reply to thread, same thing.

Summat isn't right. Same again when I tried to post this. The post quick reply button should turn green under the cursor but doesn't until the scroll down arrow is used. really weird

Comment

• If the Like doesn't work, refresh the page and try again.
      Refreshing cures all manner of ills.

Comment

• Evening all.

went out to explore the world of new front doors this morning. Our existing door is warped and a gale whistles in if the wind is in the right/wrong direction. Not committing to anything at this stage. It will be expensive.

Also had an explore in a Homebase store which is closing . Bought a few things at big discounts but not at VC's Morries yellow sticker rates

Then went to M&S food and bought a ten quid meal deal. Lovely fish pie, colcannon spuds and a bottle of red. Yummie.

It's not just yellow stickers which make me happy

and again, had to use the scroll down before this would post

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          If the Like doesn't work, refresh the page and try again.
          Refreshing cures all manner of ills.
          It's not just me. Others were getting this the other day. and again had to scroll down to be able to post this

Comment

• Good evening all.
            Not much achieved here today except laundry.
            Bit miserable weather wise so hopefully a better day tomorrow.
            Good night all.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
              It's not just me. Others were getting this the other day. and again had to scroll down to be able to post this
              Yes, more often than not, I have to scroll down again to like and to post, a blimmin PITA - don't know what has changed here, but something has

Comment

• Can you post your complaints on https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...rum_98200.html please and we can refer them to Admin.

Comment

• Something is certainly not working right on here,i to have bother liking several times,am still locked out,and have to log in then press forums,ti's a ruddy nuisance at times,now no responce from the post point yet.
                  at last
                  Last edited by lottie dolly; 25-11-2018, 10:39 PM.
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good Morning All Raining. Have a good day
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning its raining here as well Flo but its supposed to clear up soon.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                        Just been watching a deer in the field behind our house... so lovely to see.
                        We also saw a couple of pheasant in our garden yesterday! Fortunately well enough away from the veggie plots!

Feeling exhausted today after the fair but it was good fun and we met loads of people we know, so we've near enough caught up on all the recent gossip!!!!

Got a few orders in for next weekend which seem a bit complicated....I should have said no , but you know what they say ' if you want a favour, ask a busy man' ( or woman in this case!!!) should be interesting!

I found my chocolate Advent Calendar last night and got it out ready for Saturday.
                        Does anyone else treat themselves to one?
                        We get one Milka one between us.

And so...need to unload the car then crack on with'stuff'
                        See ya later peeps...
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning everyone, mild outside today, no frosts
                          Nicos, I treated myself to scented tea light advent calendar
                          Went over to see our Daughter last night, waited a little longer for the Granddaughter to come home.
                          So lovely to see her, growing into a lovely young lady.
                          Went past the charity shop last night and there were 9 large black sacks dumped outside
                          Arghh
                          Hubby kindly dropped me home and went back with the key and put them inside
                          It’s just so demoralising for the first person in ......
                          Anyways, have a lovely day folks
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Mornings,
                            Back to normal today, this house is so tiny, you only need to add a few for it to feel full - it's always lovely to see them but now back to just me and the cat

Off to Dr's in a bit for BP check and to see the vampire for yearly blood sample taking/tests - so no sweetener or milk in my tea yet
                            Have a good'un!

Comment

• Good morning all.
                              A little on the dull side but no rain.

Nanny Sally, last year somebody left some black sacks of clothes outside our local charity shop at night time.
                              Some thug came along and put a match to it.
                              Our charity shop was closed for 6 months because of the fire damage.
                              Mindless thugs and of course nobody was charged,

And when your back stops aching,
                              And your hands begin to harden.
                              You will find yourself a partner,
                              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Yet more rain in the night. Only 10 mm/litres, but the ground is totally sodden already. Had a look at the well yesterday. Looking good, though plenty more room if we get spring rains too.

Other than that, not much news. So... have a jolly afternoon, everyone.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X