This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mornin n'alln'all
    Dark and wet here too....but at least it's not cold!!!!

Willow Wreaths and hearts today for me....

See ya later peeps!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning its wet and windy here today so a good day to be baking.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornings!
        Blowing a hoolie plus rain overnight, now just very wet underfoot, breezy and mild.

Off to post a letter and get a few bits from the Co op and then indoor jobs for the day, by the looks of things.
        Have a good'un

Comment

• Good morning all.
          Wet and windy again here today.
          Looks like more indoor jobs.
          Can't wait to get out for a long walk.
          Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
          And your hands begin to harden.
          You will find yourself a partner,
          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Well, I have to go out after all.
            Just broke my glasses *sob* so have to go and get tested for a new pair! Thank goodness my xmas bonus arrived yesterday to pay for them

Comment

• ^^^ ouch!...that's going to cost you!

Be reassured though -glasses are twice as expensive over here

The next pair I buy won't have those wobbly nose pads. I am ALWAYS getting my hair wrapped around them and spend ages trying to carefully unwrap it
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• ^That's bad luck, TS. Glasses are so expensive.

Not much news here. My ad blocker seems to have got blocked itself. More ads on here than posts!

Have a good day, everyone.

Comment

• Good evening a wet and stormy day today,so just had a lazy day then picked the boy's up from school and the usual three o clock and torrential rain and high winds and of course nowhere to shelter when standing waiting for them to come out, though one pleasant point, I had on my old hill walking gear and it felt a bit loose, just shows the difference in manufacturing nowadays last year most of my clothes were a bit tight on me evidently they shrink while in the wardrobe, my older out door clothes must stretch a bit when they are not worn regularly what other explanation could there be
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Well, back from Specsavers and £138 lighter! that's for 1 pair prescription/reactolites lenses plus the free pair with plain prescription lenses. Still no sign of my mum's glaucoma which they reckon is inherited, so that's a bonus

Comment

• Good evening all.
                      Another wet and windy day.
                      We got fed up indoors so went to the cinema to see Bohemian Rhapsody.
                      Great music and acting but so sad to think Freddy Mercury passed away so young.
                      Anyway, it cheered up an otherwise miserable day.

And when your back stops aching,
                      And your hands begin to harden.
                      You will find yourself a partner,
                      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelma Sanders View Post
                        Well, back from Specsavers and £138 lighter
                        Ouch!! that must hurt
                        When I got my glasses I left OH looking at a pair for herself then she came over to see what I had picked, the assistant held OH my selection and said he just picked two pair, OH answered "if it was seeds he was picking he would look at every packet before picking what he wanted, right we will see what you will pick and we will take our time picking them" so after ten minutes I had MY selection, but I couldn't tell you what they cost I let OH pay for them, after all she picked them
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelma Sanders View Post
                          Well, back from Specsavers and £138 lighter! that's for 1 pair prescription/reactolites lenses plus the free pair with plain prescription lenses. Still no sign of my mum's glaucoma which they reckon is inherited, so that's a bonus
                          Me and my wife got our glasses from Asda, saved a fortune and they seem ok.

Comment

• Evening all. It's been an awful day here. Gale force winds and horizontal rain. Nothing done of any importance . On the plus side, some onion seeds which were a bit slow in germinating have decided to show face

Comment

• Good Morning All and Happy Friday Yes, I know it's not Friday today but I'm off work tomorrow Raining here. Have a good day
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all, had lots of rain overnight
                                I am now off work for two days, and I have things to do
                                But that will take effort, must get going soon
                                Have a lovely day folks
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X