Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning all,yay,at long last some nice gentle rain,things should come on quicker now,have a good day all.
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good Morning All Raining here since early morning. I've been tucked up reading but up now Have a good day
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Blazing sunshine here, at last the sea fog has gone

Comment

• Afternoon, same as burnie...gorgeous sunshine here too! A little breeze getting up but it's still warm.
          Have a great day everyone.
          sigpic

Comment

• Ow, ow, owity, ow, ow, ow. I went for a shingles vaccination on Wednesday. I was told there might be a reaction. No problem yesterday so I thought i’d escaped. This morning i’d slept on my right side and turned over. You know those cartoons with the very wide eyes from shock and the speech balloon with “aaaaargh” in it, that was me.
            "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
            "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
            Oxfordshire

Comment

• Good evening, just returned from a weeks holiday, and it was a week of total relaxation, have a walk in the morning, lounge about in the sun go for a swim, read a book, and that basically was my daily routine for the week, and it was most enjoyable, it must be the first holiday where I did nothing all week, back home this afternoon then out for some shopping, bought fish suppers and went along the coast to sit and eat them looking out over the Clyde, then back home where I needed to get out to do some work in the garden, as I have lost some plants due to them drying out, on the way out I was met by one of the grandsons, needing help with a school project, the holiday was great while it lasted
              Last edited by rary; 25-05-2018, 09:40 PM.
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good morning all. Glad you enjoyed your holiday Rary, it sounds really nice. Weather's a bit nondescript here at the mo, still and murky. Yesterdays rain should have done some good though.

Happy Saturdays whatever you're up to (just remembered it's the bank holiday weekend)
                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning and welcome back Rary, sounds like you had a good holiday pity about losing those plants but it can't be helped with all the sunshine we've been having.
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                    Welcome back rary...sounds like a lovely change...
                    ....and an Ouchy,ouch for Janie( do they itch?)-hope it calms down soon!

Well, if I do say so myself, my 2010 cherry Calva ( cherry brandy made with apple brandy) went down rather well last night with everyone...perhaps a tad too well!
                    (Thank goodness I was the designated driver!)
                    Must make some more if we have a bumper crop again this year!

Perfect blight weather here this morning....

See ya later...enjoy yr day!
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning All

Grey and damp here in not so sunny Hampshire. Still good enough to spend the day over the plots though

Enjoy the Bank Holiday weekend

Comment

• Morning Greenleaves et al

Grey and damp here in Surrey/London boarders but the app on my phone is saying to expect sunshine, its got it's work cut out me thinks.

Have a good one people whatever you end up doing today
                        sigpic
                        . .......Man Vs Slug
                        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Good morning all,looks like a much better day so far,the ground is nicely watered,so laying in wait with a hoe,as the weeds will be laughing,enjoy your day peeps,and Bgood2yrselves.
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good morning all.
                            Another lovely sunny day here.
                            Off out to play pitch and putt with my sister and friends.
                            Out tonight for a get together of all the family as our cousins are home from London for the weekend.
                            Don't think I will get much done in the garden this weekend.
                            Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                            And your hands begin to harden.
                            You will find yourself a partner,
                            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Welcome back Gary.
                              Good to hear you got some time to relax.
                              Sounds like a lovely chilled out week.
                              Sorry to hear about your plant loss.
                              There is almost always a few casualties when we take our eye off the ball.

And when your back stops aching,
                              And your hands begin to harden.
                              You will find yourself a partner,
                              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon All Don't say that in here very often. Bright but breezy here. Potting on today as back is still sore. Have a good day
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X