Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, we had a lovely day with the family.
    Just getting ready to go to bed.
    Its s beautiful calm, misty night, after a perfect day.
    Good night all.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
      Cold frosty start to Boxing Day for us. Even the hens stopped still after they rushed out of the hen house!
      Ever so pretty though

My red Amaryllis opened on Xmas eve....white with a pink blush
      Still, it's very pretty

Have a great day everyone...
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all, don’t know what it’s like outside, but it’s not raining.
        Had a good Christmas Day, dinner went ok, turkey was ok. Enough said.
        We had a few picky bits and played UNO for quite sometime. Lots of giggles
        Just chilling out today, no visitors, just me.
        Hav a lovely day folks
        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good morning all.
          It's another dry and misty morning
          Today is our wedding anniversary, 54 years..Hubby is preparing a champagne breakfast.
          We will have some friends and family members coming for drinks or dinner this evening.
          Hope to get back to a more normal day tomorrow.

And when your back stops aching,
          And your hands begin to harden.
          You will find yourself a partner,
          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• ^Congratulations to you and your husband, Bramble. Hope you have a lovely day.

All good here. Mr Snoop about to wash up, but there's not much as we had a low effort day yesterday and I tried to keep on top of it as I went along. There'll be a lot more tomorrow...

Have a nice day everyone.

Comment

• Morning All

A bit damp and dank out there this morning, but as I not venturing anywhere today it can do what it wants!

Home alone today which is very peaceful and nice at times as I neither get in anybody else's way and nobody neither mine!

Will be having a very relaxing day going through my seed stash, making lists and placing a few orders and my onions will be sown at some point

Sat in my newly awarded PJ's Santa brought yesterday and on the brand new settee we bought a good few months back as most of the time I am geared up in my work togs and dear not for fear of getting it dirty

So wishing all a very relaxing, pleasant and peaceful "Boxing Day" what ever you get upto.

Have fun!
              "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Mornings
                Had a lovely time yesterday, the house feels very quiet now.
                Back to normal today, but rinse and repeat - presents and dinner with all the trimmings - for daughter, son IL and grandkids on Thursday

Have a good'un!

Comment

• Afternoon all. Mild and dry with us 8°c out. Back to reality today. well almost. leftover turkey

Comment

• Just had phone call from roofing contractor wanting to point the chimney stack tomorrow.
                    He must be skint after Christmas

I've only waited for 2 months so didn't want to knock him back.

The beef instead of turkey was a good idea for Christmas dinner. A least there/s no half devoured splay legged turkey lying on the kitchen bench this year.

Just had beef and chips to finish it off and it was tasty to the last!
                    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• This thread is now closed .. follow on chat thread no.17 can be found here: https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...7-a_98312.html
                      Last edited by Scarlet; 26-12-2018, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X