Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5episodes of 'who do you think you are ' and I got all my urgent ironing done.
    Treat tomorrow is a trip to the outdoor pool. (Last time with my friend before she moves back to the uk..boo hoo...)
    Hibou says hello -she's sat there staring at me purring her head off....think she wants a catnip treat
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Morning All Flowery frock today, very sunny. Have a good day
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning everyone, cloudy out today, but still warm
        Glad you got the flowery frock Flo
        Picked a few tomatoes last night, and runner beans will be tonight.
        Happy days
        Have a lovely day folks
        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good morning, raining here this morning, though not that heavy, but saves having to water the garden, though will still need to do my baskets, enjoy your day whatever the weather and pass on a smile
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
            Great to see you back SP!!

It’s raining!!!
            Thanks Jay22

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
              Great to see you back SP.
              (Cor , just realised, this is going to get confusing...SP is also Small Pumpkin)

Still...lovely to see you back again-hope things get easier for you!

Off for a swim soon, just need to hand wash a couple of hammocks we were given a couple of years ago and promptly forgot about! (Perfect drying day-warm but a light breeze)

Rary...just for you...
              https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...ml#post1608200

Have a great day peeps -great news about the rescued children eh?
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                Mornin n'alln'all
                Great to see you back SP.
                (Cor , just realised, this is going to get confusing...SP is also Small Pumpkin)

Still...lovely to see you back again-hope things get easier for you!

Off for a swim soon, just need to hand wash a couple of hammocks we were given a couple of years ago and promptly forgot about! (Perfect drying day-warm but a light breeze)

Rary...just for you...
                https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...ml#post1608200

Have a great day peeps -great news about the rescued children eh?

Thank you Nicos..Enjoy your swim..

Comment

• Good Morning peeps...Hope everyone is all well today...I would like to thank everyone for the nice welcome back much appreciated..Its a wet start to the day here but hey the ground sure needs it...Have fun in your Garden/Allotments today peeps..

Comment

• Good morning all,nice and cooler for a change,i still want rain,been a few weeks since we had any,glad you got the ironing done Nicos,i will have to do my own next couple of weeks,no fairy boo hoo,picked another lot of loganberries this morning,now in freezer,picked and uprooted last of the BB,got to pod and freeze now,always somthing to do,even if it'e a cat nap,Bgood2yrselves and have a good day,and welcome back Strawberry patch.
                    Last edited by lottie dolly; 11-07-2018, 08:23 AM.
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Suns out but it has rained all night! Can just hear the gardens saying ‘ahhh’. Thought this was Thursday when I have a hair appointment, turns out it’s only Wednesday think I’m losing my marbles!
                      That ironing I was going to do yesterday well it’s still here so I suppose I better try again.
                      Have a great day everyone!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Morning

Off to the allotment shortly before working this afternoon to harvest some peas, toms, chillies and courgettes and also water. Another sunny day here, still no rain.

Anyway best finish my coffee off and make a move. Have a good day
                        Carrie

Comment

• Off to the Outer Hebrides for a few weeks, hope the garden survives, I have neighbours on watering duties, though some rain is forecast, won't stop me fishing though, have fun.

Comment

• Good Evening peeps...Hope everyone had fun in their Gardens/Allotments today...I did manage to get all the borders weeded but the grass is wet so will have to wait for another dry day...Enjoy your evening ahead peeps

Comment

• Good Morning All Dull here today for a change. Have a good day
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All

Another glorious one at that Got some young cauliflowers that need potting on and some winter cabbages that really need planting. I have decided to risk half of them in this weather.

Have a good Thursday xx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X