Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not even a droplet of rain yesterday. So much for the tropical storm forecast!

Anyway, bright and blue up top today. Work calls.

Have a good one, everyone.

Comment

• Good Morning All Is it only Tuesday? Have a good day
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all, dark and windy

Enjoy your day
        Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning its wet and windy here take care out there.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornings!
            Overcast and very windy here this morning, but lovely and warm, 19C inside the greenhouse for my cuppa. Not allotment weather today so I'll have to make a start on the ironing pile pffft.

Have a good'un

Comment

• Morning, windy and dull here
              I do think it might warm up later
              Work for me this morning, lots to catch up on. The shops were shut yesterday for a staff and volunteers meeting.
              It really gets my goat, that we have to close a profit making shop for the well paid workers to have a get together.
              They think that the volunteers like these get togethers and it makes them feel wanted.
              Send me a Christmas and Birthday card and I will feel wanted.
              This sounds like a rant now I’ve retread it, sorry peeps
              On a good note I did win a £25 Sainsbugs voucher in the raffle. Ticket was given on entry so was free.
              Have a good day
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good morning all.
                Bright sunny day but extremely windy.
                On two minds about walking under the trees in the park.
                Have a good and stay safe.

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all,looks like we had some wind here,son did us proud with the hole fill,i started doing the hearth yesterday,decided not to screed it,glad i did,decovered the row of bricks on each side were very loose,that left a void,so i am in the process of knocking together a wood frame to take the new wood,and support it all,plus had to replace another little bit,cut it wrong then had to faff about,was tearing my hair out yesterday,hoping to finnish it by tonight,then i can have a go plastering the wall,have a good day all,and Bgood2yrselves.
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• ^I'm very intrigued by your reports, LD. I think I might have missed the first one, though, explaining what the overall job is.

Grey and dull to start, now bright, blue and surprisingly hot. The forecast is for 21 mm of rain. I don't think so, somehow...

Glad you got a win on your ticket, NS. Maybe you could suggest a change to the powers-that-be on the meetings. If they appreciate your gumption, they might even offer you a well-paid job (if you wanted one).

Have a good day everyone, whether you're ironing, gardening or hole-filling.

Comment

• Here you are Snoop,took out a gas fire,fire surround and hearth i fashioned and built a few years ago,it will give more room in a small area,it is all taxing my brain,but i shall win,just tacking me toooooooooooooooo long ,just having a break,then it's wood frame for the board over the heath,
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by lottie dolly; 18-09-2018, 12:39 PM.
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• LD, you're not a woman for shirking a challenge.

Comment

• Good afternoon, there had been a fair bit of rain here today but at the moment its dry but windy and a temperature of 16c not doing much as I am nursing sore legs and shoulders, soon will take it easy for the rest of the week, well that's the plan today, it could change tomorrow, need to find something to take the pain away but don't want to start on pills or any more operations, I have been told brandy is good for easing pain, don't know whither you rub it on or drink it, I think I will compromise, I will drink it but lean over to the side that is most painful, and that way the brandy might run to the sore point, I will let you know if it works
                          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening n'alln'all
                            I'm baaaack!
                            Did ya miss me?

Not had a chance to read back much, so forgive me.
                            Just taking a break from unpacking.

Can't believe how wonderfully warm it is -I'll need to water the pots this evening...everything is so dry!

See ya later peeps....
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Morning All Welcome back Nicos! Warm and wet here. Have a good day
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo n all. Tired, need tea........
                                Another happy Nutter...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X