Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rary,you make me laugh ladd,i was a seamstress,and retired whist you were still a young puppy,and you need never freack out about buying ME a drink,as tap water is better than any alcahol bleu,
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Don't ever imply that rary is younger than you, Lottie, he'll just go on and on about how he's still a young puppy compared to some - just you wait and see.

I remember he said he'd happily buy you a drink as soon as you told him tap water was your tipple.

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
        Even Mods go into the GR.
        VC is a leg end in her own life time as that pointy stick was something to be fascinated/afraid/intrigued of.
        Which end of the leg is she? Because you're either calling her a heel or a... well... something else, and neither seems good!

Comment

Maybe Lumpy means that there's usually something "a foot" when I'm here.?
          Or Lumpy is having trouble with her space bar.

Comment

Well rary can't be a leg end......he never stumps up

Comment

.........and when money is mentioned, he hops it!!

Comment

Sorry VC. I did’nt want to put ‘legend’ as it could make you sound ancient and everybody knows what a perky chick you are.

Now, Rary
                Did’nt he say that he’d buy all if us a drink after we had chased his vicious little sporran around the GR for what seemed like days?
                I distinctly remember him being delighted that the 73 keys had been found for his multitude of wallet locks.
                Last edited by Lumpy; 07-05-2018, 06:21 PM.
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

But he asked me to lend him the money for the round

Comment

Hello young rary here, did someone mention bar? if there is a bar I will have to get that elderly lady LD a drink, and GL I don't recall you lending me the money, and yes Lumpy I would have bought you all a drink but the GR closed its doors, but when I was last in I emptied a lot of those bottles that were left open, well the tops were on but, you know what I mean (or should they be meen) and I have stacked them up for later as there might be a payment for returning bottles

Some of the above posts indicate to a degree what the GR is like, though it is not always picking on some innocent customer, for some reason they seem to think I am meen with money which I am not I will happily help folks spend it
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Oi, mods, they've gone off topic again!!!!

I came for the advice and different topics, and stayed for the friends, the humour and support. When I had my horrible Christmas in 2016 I had to put on a happy face for the children, but could rant to you lot and was overwhelmed by the support.

Also, I now have other people to blame when Mr HH asks what on earth I'm doing in the garden.....
                      Another happy Nutter...

Comment

Your heading for a nest of fleas round your ears young man,eldely indeed,the correct word is SENIOR IF YOU DON'T MIND,plus you cheeky little rascal,i would like ice no lemon in the water please,and a bag of crisps,any will do,as long as in date,looking forwards to seeing you and the famous wallet hehehehe.
                        Last edited by lottie dolly; 07-05-2018, 07:13 PM.
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

^^^ And this is another reason why I like this Forum - I don't mean because rary is here. Its because you can have some friendly banter without being accused of being ageist, sexist, meanish and all the other things that might be taken for insults in some places.
                          Whilst we try to be sensitive towards the feelings of newcomers, once you have the measure of someone and know they can give as good as they take without being offended, its great fun. Some of us are always fair game and used to being made fun of. I even started my own thread for all the insults that came my way.
                          For the record, rary really is very old and has deep pockets and short arms.

Comment

VC did you read LDs post, young man she called me again now she is an old darling, whereas you are just ??????? a darling but I must tell you with me losing some weight I needed to buy some new trousers, and believe it or not the pockets are even deeper
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Just so new grapes know, there is a special step in the GR so VC can reach the bar

Comment

But are there litter pickers / tongs to reach rarys wallet? (sorry Rary )
                                Another happy Nutter...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X